I f**kin hate vws

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by hendrixvodu
    i cant even buy parts for my god damn vert now cuz all the stupid vw tools are buying e30s now
    Then trying to sell them for 4x what they paid.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    What kind of pump?


    from my understanding a problem wasnt addressed and this guys car at our shop had a failure and it blew up and something jammed the cam gear to what i understand

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    yea thats fine they make great money but now its to the point that they come in so much the techs dont want to work on them they leave them to be the last car and end up taking huge amounts of time

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver
    i honestly dont see any difference between working on a VW or an Audi. Both are a pain in the ass and take forever, but both make crazy money for the shop.

    And i would rock teddys on the coupe ALL DAY!!
    Newer audis are easier to work on (with the right tools). Plus the motors are positioned the right way.

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    i honestly dont see any difference between working on a VW or an Audi. Both are a pain in the ass and take forever, but both make crazy money for the shop.

    And i would rock teddys on the coupe ALL DAY!!

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    What kind of pump?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    you mad brah?

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    one is an 07 gti with rust all over the roof and hood with a blown uo high pressure fuel pump

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    I say this because i have 2 vws tieing up lifts in the shop right now

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    I want you all to go out and do a timing belt on V6 Passat and tell me you like VW's after that.

    If you actually work on cars, you hate VW's.
    I instantly see red when I have to work on a VW.
    I agree. That being said, I have 3 in my possession. A mk1, mk3, and mk6. I love my mk1. My mk6 serves it purpose, and the mk3 better sell soon.
    As far as build quality compared to Audi, anyone who thinks it's comprable is on crack. The fit and finish is the best it's ever been, but the difference between a new GTI and an A3 Sline is staggering.
    Hate VW's all you want, but if you work on german cars they pay the bills. I have done clutch replacements on every model GTI, and if you own newer than a mk2, go fuck youself. However, the price goes up according to the year, so, $900 for a new GTI clutch is pretty good cheese if you want to do the job. $500 for an mk1 is a vacation.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    I want you all to go out and do a timing belt on V6 Passat and tell me you like VW's after that.

    If you actually work on cars, you hate VW's.
    I instantly see red when I have to work on a VW.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    I want you all to go out and do a timing belt on V6 Passat and tell me you like VW's after that.

    If you actually work on cars, you hate VW's.
    I instantly see red when I have to work on a VW.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • PootieTang
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    This guy is fucking FURIOUS over other people's cars. Hilarious.

    Leave a comment:

Working...