• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedhunters closed the comment section on their blog. HAHA
    1989 M3
    2008 135i 6sp

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
      Someone should point the feds to Vlads listing. I hated when i heard that they took and crushed yellowbird but i would not give two fucks if they took vlads wagon from him
      Link plz

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
        Link plz
        The history of the Nissan Skyline in the United States is a dark one, filled with tales of black market activity and government intervention. The latest bit of controversy involves the "Big Bird" R33 that was featured in the original The Fast and the Furious movie. A couple years ago after the car's registration was improperly handled in the state of Wisconsin, the state's DMV caught wind and seized the car, along with another imported GT-R. Despite numerous attempts by the car's owner to straighten out the situation, both Skylines are due to be crushed today. We don't like to get political, but it's a shame to see the government putting so much effort into ridding the country of a couple imported Nissans when there are so many bigger, actually important issues out there. We'll miss you, Big Bird. -Mike Garrett Source: Insideline
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Big Bird, not Yellowbird, when you speak of that, people visualize a RUF car, not a Datsun.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            Big Bird, not Yellowbird, when you speak of that, people visualize a RUF car, not a Datsun.
            I did visualize a RUF Yellowbird.

Not that I like seeing E30's get destroyed but I hope Vlads does.

Comment

Originally posted by Delatlanta1281
              Probably the dumbest most un-informed thing i have ever seen posted in a BMW forum. Mods please fucking ban me permanently so I cannot come back to this shitty nut- hugging, cock riding, sorry excuse for a public forum. Thanks

Rich

Fuck it. I'm done there.
              Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
              Yours truly,
              Rich
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Rigmaster
              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

these vlad threads are so much fun.

Comment

Somebody should send their car in for a simplish job, but bug the car with camera's. Bring down the man once and for all.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

I like that they posted this thread into the for sale comments, So much loose for the vladinator

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrix2k View Post
                      who wants to bet that's a 318?
                      That car looks like an early model.
                      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post

from the previous link
                          You gotta love the irony of the mercedes "keep it genuine" poster in the background of a vlacked up e30. I'm betting this one turns out to be a E30 M3 Alpina pickup complete with an eta engine for all that low rpm torque and reliability.

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                            That car looks like an early model.
                            It is.
                            Yours truly,
                            Rich
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Rigmaster
                            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                              You sir, you fought with such a valiant effort. We shall retire your sword.

We can only hope the verbal blows have sliced through the beasts heart to expose what it truly is.

Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                                Captian must have a serious hard on for Vlad....wait....maybe Captian is dat man chick in all of the pictars...hmmmmmmmmmm?
                                I don't understand how that guy can look at what Vlad does and then say it is better than what anyone else does.

Comment

Working...
                                X