Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many posters here have tried to help you (and others) see the truth. No rational person would have let Vlad redo a job that was so inexcusably botched the first time. You are beyond dumb, and a rightful victim of scammers like Vlad. No fund for you.

Sell your car and feed the starving, don't continue to be a hypocrite.
    Last edited by frankenbeemer; 07-01-2012, 03:08 AM.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

A $300 fibreglass spoiler is a little different to a "top notch" paint job. For the money you are throwing at the car, you'd expect a damn near perfect job- not what Yan received. To get dicked out of that amount of money, and the man responsible for it brush you aside and not own up about it is what we are mad about. It's shady, disrespectful and shameful. You know fibreglass accessories/ body panels don't fit that well. You don't expect a paint job (for that amount) to end up looking a $700 backyard job. I don't think your argument is at all necessary or fitting to this circumstance.
      Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
        My dtm fiberworks mtech 1 spoiler fits horribly. This week I'm going to take some close up shots and ask Ary if I can send this one back for a replacement. When he says no will we band Ary? Will there be a fund for me? Are we going to ban everyone who doesn't deliver on promised goods? No we're not. Everyone just liked the scandal because it was vlad.
        /rant
        sorry for getting off topic.
        Said spoiler with chick (don't hammer me to bad for above comments :-)):
        Ary may not be banned, but the dude sees an enormous amount of shit slung at him in various threads, some even in FS ads. He may not be as scummy as vlad, but he gets called out on fuck ups too, and anyone with half a brain can find esm/fiberwerks dirt and make a decision to deal with him based on that.

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
          I see you guys really need somebody to bash/hate. Now its my turn. That's cool. You're going to really hate me now. While we're talking about Yan's let me get it all out here. First let me remind you that in the thread Vlad offered to fix the car. I and anyone else who's been fucked over can only wish the person who screwed us would offer to try to make things right. I just had my car resprayed about a month ago. When I got it back there were a few runs in the clear. Instead of me saying no you can't touch my car you ruined it, I gave the man a chance to right his wrongs, which he did. I'm happy now. I'm sure yan's car was fucked but you guys made into a whole big production, he said don't bash you bashed anyway and then topped it off with a fund. I couldn't believe my eyes. No one here in an M3 is in the soup line. A man with a $20k collectors car pays an additional $6k for a respray, gets fucked, and we start a fund as if Yan lost everything and his family was on the street. I'm sure Yan is a great stand up guy and I'm sure he had a hard time accepting that kind of handout. I know I couldn't accept that handout. There are people starving and we come up to $2k to give a man to repaint his M3???? This shit is a luxury folks, our fancy wheels, suspensions, motor swaps, paint jobs etc. We're all men, know what we're getting into and sometimes shit like this will happen. Coming up with a fund made it seem like vlad bernie madoff'ed Yan and left him dead broke and naked. People don't get what they pay for everyday. Vlad giving Yan his car in that condition was a joke, but I feel like we made it worse with our comments/banning/fund.

My dtm fiberworks mtech 1 spoiler fits horribly. This week I'm going to take some close up shots and ask Ary if I can send this one back for a replacement. When he says no, will we ban Ary? Will there be a fund for me? Are we going to ban everyone who doesn't deliver on promised goods? No we're not. Everyone just liked the scandal because it was vlad.
          /rant
          sorry for getting off topic.
          Said spoiler with chick (don't hammer me too bad for the above comments :-)):

Good writing skills include proper grammar and critical thinking.

Exaggeration (i.e. using "everyone" when everyone is not rigorously logical) tends to cheapen your argument, leading more discerning readers to dismiss your valid points (if you have any).

I have taken the liberty of correcting, as best I could, your grammar. I leave the injection of rigor into your argument as an exercise for you. You are currently well on the path to troll status.

I give you the same consideration I would give Vlad. Man up, acknowledge your mistakes, stick with the facts, don't try to mislead people. Here's hoping you can recover.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
          1989 325is Raged on then sold.
          1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
          1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
          1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

The crappy paint job wasn't the only reason that Yan didn't let Vlad fix it. Vlad was: hard to communicate with, changed the price after the initial price had been agreed upon, took way, way longer than he said he would, changed out the original trim for beat up chrome pieces, drove the car without permission and actually ruined the VIN panels.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
              The crappy paint job wasn't the only reason that Yan didn't let Vlad fix it. Vlad was: hard to communicate with, changed the price after the initial price had been agreed upon, took way, way longer than he said he would, changed out the original trim for beat up chrome pieces, drove the car without permission and actually ruined the VIN panels.
              & drove the car when explicitly instructed not to on the owner's behalf.

Comment

I posted that comment at 4:48 am after a Saturday night. Pardon me if my comment wasn't grammatically correct.
                I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

More pics of the red head! lol

Originally posted by Roysneon
                  $5 shipped?
                  Originally posted by MarkD
                  You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                    Good writing skills include proper grammar and critical thinking.

I have taken the liberty of correcting, as best I could, your grammar. I leave the injection of rigor into your argument as an exercise for you. You are currently well on the path to troll status.
                    Wow buddy. It's replys like this that start threads in the wrong OT direction. If you want to play teacher do it via PM's. No one cares about your "expert" paper grading skills. Curtis is entitled to his opinion. He got his point across just fine in that post. I don't agree with his point, but I'm not about to call him out on his writing skills. Stick to the topic or gtfo dummy.
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Rigmaster
                    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

srsly tho' bimmerforums http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1855884 .. @ this guy

Vlad did this car right, I inspected the paint and some very difficult body work and it was spot on.

how the shit can he say that when the hood is so miss aligned >.<
                      ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Vlad did this car right, I inspected the paint and some very difficult body work and it was spot on.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
                          ... how the shit can he say that when the hood is so miss aligned >.<
                          It seems as though there are quite a few people who will defend vlad and his business techniques based solely on the fact that they think his projects are cool. In the real world, the lack of ethical business practices far outshines someone's ability to polish a turd, so to speak. I fail to comprehend how people can say that "vlad's okay, he offered to fix that paintjob, but the owner said no... vlad's hands are clean, since the owner wouldn't give him the opportunity to fix the problem". What planet are these people from? Given all of the details that came to light about what happened while the car was in vlad's care, would any of you give this man a second chance? As the saying goes, you get only one chance to make a first impression. The car was sent to vlad based on referrals and at the price point paid, the car should have been treated with kid gloves and been flawless, before a hint of a thought about returning it to the owner was even breathed. It wasn't flawless, it wasn't treated with kid gloves and it was delivered in a condition vlad should have been embarrassed about. He wasn't embarrassed, he was hostile, defensive and about the poorest excuse for an ethical businessman I've ever seen. That to me, says volumes about who's side of the story is closer to the truth. Now, in the wake of that disaster, he trots out another car from his stable that is possibly an even worse example than the M3 re-spray debacle... an unfederalized car that has a history around the E30 community. A car that a lot of enthusiast's have heard of, or seen in person, that has changed hands several times. The disclosure of the murky VIN issue has been disclosed previously, but curiously, not by vlad during this sales attempt. A claim of "clean New York title in hand" by vlad in the listing just furthers proof that everyone's opinion of vlad being a less than ethical person, is right on the money. Knowing that the vehicle has a fictitious VIN attached to it, but claiming it to have a clean title, is asking for people to pick him apart again. He obviously has no concerns for the potential buyer and/or any federal repercussions that may befall them when they try to register the car. All of these points suggest a man who is concerned about his own well being, making the quick buck and a "who cares who I screw over" attitude that deserves all of the comments garnered from any post he puts up. If he had manned up and admitted his fault and complicity in the M3 re-spray debacle, he would have saved a lot of face in many circles. As it stands though, his only support is from a scant few people, loyal to him because they think what he's built was cool. I say all of this as purely an outside observer of all of these things that have gone on. I don't know vlad or any of the people who have been taken advantage of, so I speak only of my own opinion, but I still can't believe that people defend his position... what a shame...

Garey

Comment

Does anyone else think that this is ridiculous, like every other thread vlad is mentioned in we get it he is a bad guy and does shady business but really do we need thread after thread just bashing his every move just move in with your lives. Even tho some of you didn't agree I think Curtis made a great point, a man with a 15-20k car that willingly shelled out 4-6k for a paint job is not gonna drown in debt now because he got screwed. At the same time im not in anyway saying just cause he could afford it means that he deserved it. I just wanted to throw in my on the matter and suggest if no one else has that you all just need to move on let the man sell his car and just hope the next man doesn't get screwed. Sorry for the rant but I felt it needed to be said. and no im not saying vlad is ok or that his projects are cool I just don't care about them or him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tripp View Post
                              Does anyone else think that this is ridiculous, like every other thread vlad is mentioned in we get it he is a bad guy and does shady business but really do we need thread after thread just bashing his every move just move in with your lives. Even tho some of you didn't agree I think Curtis made a great point, a man with a 15-20k car that willingly shelled out 4-6k for a paint job is not gonna drown in debt now because he got screwed. At the same time im not in anyway saying just cause he could afford it means that he deserved it. I just wanted to throw in my on the matter and suggest if no one else has that you all just need to move on let the man sell his car and just hope the next man doesn't get screwed. Sorry for the rant but I felt it needed to be said. and no im not saying vlad is ok or that his projects are cool I just don't care about them or him.
                              ^So you are such a little bitch about wheels getting sold out from under your little bitch ass because you had to pay your cellphone bill that you had to make a new username? But you think it's ok for someone to get a shitty 6k paintjob.

Ban.

EDIT: QFT, because I saw him "Modifying Post"
                              Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 07-01-2012, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tripp View Post
                                SNIP.
                                Why do you have two accounts? And WTF, even have a link to your other one in your sig!

1992 BMW 325iC
                                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X