No announcement yet.

She's gone... (E30 S50 vs Prius) Edit: Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so sorry to see this - hang in there man. That was a beautiful car...
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

DAMN! Until you called today, I didn't realize that this happened. Like most, I am very sorry for your lost. This car had a lot of history and drove spectacularly. Injuries sustained could have been much worse. Hope you recover well! Obviously, the car could be replaced. Good luck man...
      John Anthony
      e90 m3
      e28- Commuter Spec

Comment

Originally posted by J-aec View Post
        DAMN! Until you called today, I didn't realize that this happened. Like most, I am very sorry for your lost. This car had a lot of history and drove spectacularly. Injuries sustained could have been much worse. Hope you recover well! Obviously, the car could be replaced. Good luck man...
        Thanks for the advice and the comment, man. Really appreciate it. Can't wait to see your E28 finished. :D
        RIP: Delphin '89 E30 with S50 swap and lots of goodies :'(

Then: '04 Evo 8 RS, 500 whp/420 wtq 2900 lb E85 AWD turbo shits 'n giggles

Now: 2003 BMW M5 in Sterling Gray

Comment

Hurry up and part this out so I can open a parking spot where my M3 is sitting!
          -Art

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
            Hurry up and part this out so I can open a parking spot where my M3 is sitting!
            You are heartless, sir.
            RIP: Delphin '89 E30 with S50 swap and lots of goodies :'(

Then: '04 Evo 8 RS, 500 whp/420 wtq 2900 lb E85 AWD turbo shits 'n giggles

Now: 2003 BMW M5 in Sterling Gray

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Now I have another reason to hate Prius drivers!

Comment

can you even see out the back and blind spots on a prius? small windows and pillars seem to be in the way.
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Working...
                X