No announcement yet.

Paging r3v detectives... Whos car is this :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost a 914 to fire many years ago. They say that remembering the way things smell is difficult , but I've yet to forget it.

Comment

The steel widebody did the trick. :fireproof:
      -tim
      Originally posted by Jordan
      I like the stance
      -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
        Watch the language you guys, bunch of crybaby old geezers are in the presence of our humble abode.
        :ohsnap:

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.
        ^ This :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by bataangpinoy View Post
          it was the audi's fault.

This. I propose the Audi community write a letter of apology to us and start a donation event. Secret Santas from the Audi crowd would show they're sincerely sorry for what the understeering soccer mom car has caused.

Comment

what the fuck is this shit ..... oh and an other thing .... 5x120 biatch, 5x120.

...I'd be pretty devastated if that would happen to my car tho' ..... if I'd ever put it on a trailer like that...
            Last edited by Xat1cZ; 12-03-2012, 06:49 AM.
            ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

The amount of time put into that car, gone!

Originally posted by blunttech
              Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Geeze... the E30 was beautiful!! Sorry it had to suffer such a terrifying death...Hope at some point a professional appraisal was done to establish it's true value otherwise it will be tough keeping the Ins Co from having their way with them. Gonna get my E30's appraised now... you never know what can happen.....
                Ron ///Man
                '91 M3 Club Racer
                '91 M3 Faux Sport EVO
                '06 Sparkling Graphite ZHP Coupe
                '04 330ci ==> SE46

Comment

Originally posted by unevolved View Post
                  Yeah buddy, I was the guy in charge of all of those idiots from A&M, you guys (and Ben, more specifically) helped us get that Miata running that really shouldn't have shown up that year.

Oh yeah! I still have the A&M Racing decal on my Excursion :)
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:
                  Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Sadly, I was the poor soul waiting for the car to be delivered to my house. Never in my wildest dreams did I think something like this would happen. I even paid extra for enclosed shipping to prevent damage (irony). The car was on it's way from SoCal to Michigan when a battery jump pack in the truck shorted and started the fire. It was just in front of my car. Unfortunately, as predicted, insurance has been a nightmare. The trucking company insurance basically refused to pay me anything. My own insurance is trying to process this, but it necessitates declared value and I never actually received the car to go through the process. This car is so well documented, you think it would be easy, but alas no. I was sick for two weeks after this happened in denial. I never even got the see the car. Hopefully it gets sorted, but I expect a mess.

Comment

fuckshitbitch

Edit: Ugh, sorry to hear of your misfortune, and thanks for joining r3v to post. I hope you get this sorted out, and it doesn't turn you away from E30s.

Lurking for 3 years on r3v and not posting once... that's like the polar opposite of Farbin Kaiber.

Originally posted by whysimon
                      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Hawkins View Post
                        Sadly, I was the poor soul waiting for the car to be delivered to my house. Never in my wildest dreams did I think something like this would happen. I even paid extra for enclosed shipping to prevent damage (irony). The car was on it's way from SoCal to Michigan when a battery jump pack in the truck shorted and started the fire. It was just in front of my car. Unfortunately, as predicted, insurance has been a nightmare. The trucking company insurance basically refused to pay me anything. My own insurance is trying to process this, but it necessitates declared value and I never actually received the car to go through the process. This car is so well documented, you think it would be easy, but alas no. I was sick for two weeks after this happened in denial. I never even got the see the car. Hopefully it gets sorted, but I expect a mess.
                        Sad to hear man, I hope everything works out with insurance. That car was a beast!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                        Originally posted by scabzzzz
                        I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                        1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                        2002 325i - DD
                        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Hawkins View Post

wow. this whole thing really sucks. So sorry for your loss.

Welcome to the r3v

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                          Ig:ryno_pzk
                          I like the tuna here.
                          Originally posted by lambo
                          Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Hey Matt, welcome to the forum.
                            I would take the shipping company to court for breach of contract over the enclosed shipping, also sue their insurance company.

On a different note: what other cars do you have in your collection?

Comment

Originally posted by modernbeat View Post
                              You're welcome.
                              :up:
                              91 318is M50 swapped
                              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Matt, Terry will follow this up with an email or PM on CC.com, but if you need any help with valuation (what it would cost to build a new one) or documentation feel free to contact us at Vorshlag.

I've had cars and antiques appraised in the past and both recent ebay and published live-auction result prices were used as references. I'd think the well publicized ebay auction should help you prove the value of it. Terry has screen shots of the auction price result.
                                Jason McDaniel at Vorshlag

Comment

Working...
                                X