Do any of guys use driving gloves

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • george graves
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    leatherglovesonline.com

    I have a few pairs, so if you order make sure you measure your hand then order true to size.

    Leave a comment:


  • The München Monster
    replied
    I kind of want to but idk what my parents would think.

    Leave a comment:


  • AWDE30
    replied
    Haven't bought them yet but I think I'll go with Dents. Some old fuck told me they were good.



    They are a little cheaper than the Lowly Gentlemen Gloves I've been looking at...

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    I have Alpinestars Tech 1 2 layer nomex gloves for when I'm in the racecar.

    For regular street driving, nope, no gloves.

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    there is this guy that i work with that puts on nomex figher pilot gloves just before he kicks the autopilot off to land the airplane. every time i think of this guy, i just shake my head and roll my eyes at how retarded he is.

    i guess this has nothing to do with your question but just reading your post was kind of like an acid flashback.

    Leave a comment:


  • obes
    replied
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    i was kinda thinking like leather gloves but thats cool keep posting them guys

    Leave a comment:


  • unevolved
    replied
    I've got a pair of Alpinestars Tech 1ZX on track. Kickass gloves.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrcheezle19
    replied
    I rock these

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    Ask F34R for all hand related fashion advice ;)
    Qft

    Leave a comment:


  • SGT4677
    replied
    I wear OMP Mistral on track,and my wife got a new pair of Alpinestars tech 1 for Christmas.I think I prefer the OMP glove.
    but I keep a pair of Hyperflex cut gloves in the car for cold morning drives to work.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Ask F34R for all hand related fashion advice ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    started a topic Do any of guys use driving gloves

    Do any of guys use driving gloves

    i didn't see a thread about this so, I'm considering picking up a wood steering wheel and I'm wondering do any of you guys have and recommendations for driving gloves. My hands arn't that big but they are kind of pudgy. Thanks guys post pics and links if you could.
Working...