Do any of guys use driving gloves

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by Gasturbine
    Im sorry, but wearing $50 gloves...


    ...and wearing a Timex Indiglo!
    Ok? :)

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    Originally posted by Gasturbine
    Im sorry, but wearing $50 gloves...


    ...and wearing a Timex Indiglo!
    Me and gasturbine don't usually see eye to eye, but this!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gasturbine
    replied
    Im sorry, but wearing $50 gloves...


    ...and wearing a Timex Indiglo!

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
    Well this thread went down hill quickly
    I would urge you to check out the site I and a few other people have mentioned. They have gloves from ~$20 all the way up to $500. I believe mine were about $50.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Wow... I fail to see an issue with leather driving gloves? People have been wearing them for years. They give you a lot more grip, and after having the wheel almost torn from my hand several times, that extra grip is nice.


    Now if you're talking about using racing gloves every single day, that's another story.
    Last edited by FunfGan; 12-31-2012, 04:36 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gasturbine
    replied
    You talking everyday driving or the track? There is no need for gloves for everyday driving. Ive seen these ricers wearing them on the street, and I just laugh because they look like an idiot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    Well this thread went down hill quickly

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    Wearing leather gloves while driving just looks... faggy.
    I fixed that for you.

    Now get off the computer and go make your boyfriend a sandwich.

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    I wear leather gloves when I am driving my 1959 Austin Healey. That's about it. Wearing leather gloves while driving a 1980's sports sedan just looks... faggy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    Searching the house, authorities found:
    Four noses
    Whole human bones and fragments
    Nine masks of human skin
    Bowls made from human skulls
    Ten female heads with the tops sawn off
    Human skin covering several chair seats
    Mary Hogan's head in a paper bag
    Bernice Worden's head in a burlap sack
    Nine vulvae in a shoe box
    A belt made from female human nipples
    Skulls on his bedposts
    A pair of lips on a draw string for a window-shade
    A lampshade made from the skin from a human face

    wat

    Leave a comment:


  • decay
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    Ed has his own movie ;) one of my favorite killers <3
    you see the trailer for the albert fish one?

    will be interesting to see if they go into all the, uh... details.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I don't even wear gloves at HPDE, hence my thoughts you were trolling.

    Turns out you're just a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
    ROFL

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    Ed has his own movie ;) one of my favorite killers <3
    Why am I not surprised by this.


    You sick fuck

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by dk
    should you need a movie to watch while you're up, Ed Gein was the inspiration for characters in Psycho, Silence of the Lambs, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. :]

    f'ing well played csermon
    Ed has his own movie ;) one of my favorite killers <3

    Leave a comment:


  • decay
    replied
    Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
    why the fuck did i just google that guy looks like im not sleeping tonight
    should you need a movie to watch while you're up, Ed Gein was the inspiration for characters in Psycho, Silence of the Lambs, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. :]

    f'ing well played csermon

    Leave a comment:

Working...