What brought you to R3Vlimited?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LJ851
    replied
    My e30 brought me here . I like(d) the general attitude here.
    Last edited by LJ851; 03-01-2013, 07:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Google.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2l2ltq
    replied
    Originally posted by smitche
    E30's... And too many douche canoes on bimmer forums.
    Bout sums it up

    Leave a comment:


  • Farwest92
    replied
    The Google kept bringing me back and e30tech won't let me post.
    R3Vlimited is it as far as I'm concerned.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    I believe it was via DTMPower that I found the epicness that is R3V

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    The voices told me. I'm glad I listened.

    Leave a comment:


  • spike68
    replied
    I found r3v through google searching for certain write ups. Decided to join since its not as cluttered as e30tech and BF. Plus the people here are generally nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • cholyoke
    replied
    Found a link in a BEN thread to some thread here. Better classifieds here and it was much easier to find useful info.
    Last edited by cholyoke; 03-01-2013, 06:11 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    I was looking for a forum that was easy to browse and laid out fairly decent. Along with members that was knowledgeable about the car. I first found bf.c but never signed up rite away. Then stummbled across this place, and loved it!

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    BFC and e30Tech seemed way too cluttered honestly; plus e30tech wasnt taking anymore members. Friend told me to join r3v, so I did; got douched as a new member, but I stuck around and did my own thing.

    R3vs like home now

    Leave a comment:


  • pmat
    replied
    being warned about it :p

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    way more of a community feeing than e30tech and bfc, going 6 years strong #r3v4life

    Leave a comment:


  • smitche
    replied
    E30's... And too many douche canoes on bimmer forums.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    started a topic What brought you to R3Vlimited?

    What brought you to R3Vlimited?

    Was it E30's? was it a friend? Was it Off topic? Lemme know...

    A nice brief answer is perfect. I would like everyone who sees this just to leave a quick answer for me.

    Thanks.
Working...