What brought you to R3Vlimited?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • YosemiteSam
    replied
    Bought my car, spoke to a friend who is on here and has a E30 about what I should check on my new toy and he directed me here.

    Leave a comment:


  • HarukoE30
    replied
    Looking for a somewhat reliable car and fun at the same time. Remembered how much I love the older BMW e30. Did a quick Google forum search and found R3v to be very accepting and active. R3v's community bar none is one of the best when compared to all other car forums.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jboss12
    I just noticed that whenever i talk about this site i refer to it as "R Three V" hahah anyone else do that?
    No, I just say rev...

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied
    e30's. And I like it much better than any other forum on the interwebs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jboss12
    replied
    when i was on the search for an e30 i searched "e30 forum" in google and eventually ended up in r3v

    I just noticed that whenever i talk about this site i refer to it as "R Three V" hahah anyone else do that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    had a question and needed an answer and e30tech didnt let me in.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Attended a meet through BF.c and then joined, posted some stupid shit then learned from it...

    Leave a comment:


  • poopin04
    replied
    The PO craiglist ad. It was linked to E30Tech & R3V with the car description and photos.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xat1cZ
    replied
    There was an ad-banner on redtube that I clicked..

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    God...........he said he was on here,have you seen him ? He said he has an e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • noE30
    replied
    I disliked the layout of e30tech and found r3v through various threads on e30tech warning people about r3v.
    Checked it out, enjoyed the ease of use and the ridiculous banter. Then I realized it was helpful and informative too, so I stayed.

    Leave a comment:


  • AE_m20
    replied
    I had just picked up the e30 and my brother who owned an s52 swapped ti at the time, suggested r3v to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_Pare
    Porn.
    Then why are you still here?

    Leave a comment:


  • franken325i
    replied
    was looking at donkey porn this was in the side bar and what that guy said about douche boats on bimmer fourms and how everyone on here dose not act like a stuck up prick and because i can swear...........shit balls

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    Porn.

    Leave a comment:

Working...