What brought you to R3Vlimited?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • freeride53
    replied
    i was bored in freshman year of high school one year away from getting my d.l.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wergen7
    replied
    looking for cars for sale

    Leave a comment:


  • tak7
    replied
    NSFW titty thread :(
    jj, twas the car!

    Leave a comment:


  • turge
    replied
    Found e30tech first, then found r3v from some links on there. Also e30tech is boring as hell and bimmerforums is way too uptight some days.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Got an e30 and started looking for forums. Signed up for m42 club e30tech then found r3v. now i live here.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    e30sport.net was closing its doors, or was already closed (can't exactly remember). Then r3v opened up, and I loved e30's. I was a sophomore in college when I joined here btw.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nsquared97
    replied
    Bought a project E30, needed a place for info/help. E30Tech seemed to be going downhill and wasn't registering members, Bimmerforums seemed to be full of the guys that make not want to be associated with BMW owners, so this was the place to be.

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron325ix
    replied
    i always went to roadfly for tech info, which had a horible layout/interface if anyone can remember. stumbled across R3V in a search circa 2006. remembered thinking i couldnt believe i never found this place earlier.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    E30sport.net closed down. :p
    This.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    E30sport.net closed down. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Bearmw
    replied
    I thought it was a porn site.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cletonius
    replied
    Originally posted by Farwest92
    The Google kept bringing me back and e30tech won't let me post.
    Me too. I registered here after getting tired of waiting for approval at tech. I eventually got approved over there but I like r3v better because it's faster paced.

    Leave a comment:


  • dougie30
    replied
    Originally posted by smitche
    E30's... And too many douche canoes on bimmer forums.
    Same, it has a better community feeling

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Stonersam23 got me here. You guys can thank him.

    Leave a comment:


  • canakami
    replied
    Perusing car forums before I really bothered with online stuff, found a place that combined my favorite car and conversation that didn't put me to sleep.

    Joined.

    Leave a comment:

Working...