Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who know's "jeffreybacons"? (Must read, NJ e30 SCAMMER)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I have received a decent apology from Kevin and I would hope this being brought to his parents attention has been a bit of a wake up call for him - I feel really sorry for his Mother, she seems like a really good lady and obviously not nice for her to hear what has happened.

Also, as Kevin has been banned from the forum he wanted to pass on his apologies to anyone else who has been scammed by him and he wants to put things right. If anyone is out of pocket, pm me and I will put you in touch with his parents. I have already done this for two other members who will hopefully have their money refunded soon.

Comment

Good work man.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by RSlut View Post
        So, I have received a decent apology from Kevin and I would hope this being brought to his parents attention has been a bit of a wake up call for him - I feel really sorry for his Mother, she seems like a really good lady and obviously not nice for her to hear what has happened.

Also, as Kevin has been banned from the forum he wanted to pass on his apologies to anyone else who has been scammed by him and he wants to put things right. If anyone is out of pocket, pm me and I will put you in touch with his parents. I have already done this for two other members who will hopefully have their money refunded soon.
        Awesome work dude , did you mention to his parents that he's been trying to scam people ? Do they know there's many victims ?
        1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
        1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
        1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
        1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

new guy pulling fucking weight around here

Comment

Cheers guys.

Yeah, I've put two members who were scammed by him this month in touch with his mother via Facebook, both of whom I understand will have the money refund to them. I have explained that there is likely to be plenty more, to which Kevin's mother has promised to get everyone refunded and is currently looking into his paypal transactions.

Anyone else who has been scammed by him, feel free to get in touch with me and I can connect you with his parents.

Tom

Comment

Just had this message from Kevin: Just an update. I just got off the phone with PayPal and I just just sent a refund to the last 3 buyers. Have them check there PayPal and report the proof. I am not done and will continue to take care of the rest. Please be patient

Comment

Interesting that he's having a sudden change of heart after doing this for 2+ years on multiple accounts on here... but nice to see a good resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                  Interesting that he's having a sudden change of heart after doing this for 2+ years on multiple accounts on here... but nice to see a good resolution.
                  seriously, it is weird, isn't it? like, complete 180

Comment

I think it's more due to the fact his parents are now aware, along with other members of his family.

Hopefully it's a wake up call for him.

Comment

Originally posted by RSlut View Post
                      anyone else on this thread who has been scammed by Kevin please get in touch with me immediately and also with the amount you have been ripped off. I will be able to get you money back hopefully.
                      !!!

One million dollars!

I'm glad this is all working out. Good on you for being the one to make it right. I never bought anything from this guy but I ALMOST did. BTW to people who are noobs to buying: ask for confirmation pics if it seems sketchy, ie, "send me a picture of a penny on the spoiler" or " send me a picture of a piece of paper with X written on it, next to the part", and never send the money as a gift, unless you are certain it is a reputable seller. There is only so much we can do though. Still, good on you, RSlut.

--Mike
                      (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I'd like to see a dollar amount of what people are out of. I bet it racked up quick

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Tom (RSlut) is the man, thank you for your diligence on this it is very much appreciated. I received my refund for $275 from Kevin this evening for the Smilies and grills I paid for along with what seemed a sincere apology from the man himself.

Hope everyone that he has taken is able to get back what he owes. I feel that at last, this guy may just have learned his lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by jalopi View Post
                            new guy pulling fucking weight around here
                            Hell yeah! Rslut! I want this guy on my team!
                            That guy got away with his shit for too long.
                            Glad you brought his truckload of bad karma right to his doorstep!

Comment

In ga, I believe the collective amount he's stolen would be a felony?
                              Originally Posted by Exodus
                              He also kept asking why someone local didn't just go to the guys house and break his kneecaps, as they would do in Romania. He couldn't understand how us Americans are so laid back about shit like this.

Comment

Can we get an Rslut for President Sig going? Phreshkid is gonna have to step his game up

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Working...
                                X