The Great 2013 E30 Touring European Roadtrip

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • XW70
    replied
    Originally posted by Threehz
    In. For. Pics.
    That or a good video blog would be sick!

    Best of luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • Threehz
    replied
    In. For. Pics.

    Enjoy!

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Sounds like an awesome adventure James! Subscribed, please keep us posted.

    And I'm sure Mike knows the sights/attractions, but enjoy your time in Bamberg. It's a cool little city, with loads of history; and there's a place called Ö-Drei that has some of the best schnitzel in the region. Check it out, good luck with everything.

    Leave a comment:


  • Habla
    replied
    Mmmm, there should be many broads to study in Spain!

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    I'm studying abroad in Spain next year (my junior year). Really wanna do some similar shit and cop a euro spec peugeot.

    Leave a comment:


  • GillesBigCowboy
    replied
    Very nice, indeed.
    Please share details and lessons learned on the technical aspects (finding car, purchasing, shipping, insurance, importation, etc.). I am sure there are quite a few of us yanks thinking about the same plan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Habla
    replied
    Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to drink many beers, and report back with your favorite beer from each country! You must also practice your hooning abilities at the Nurburgring and attend a Bayern München match. Good luck, we're counting on you.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by Vivek

    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    in for this awesomeness

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Awesome, awesome, awesome.

    Looking forward to the pictures of your journey!

    Leave a comment:


  • word is bond
    replied
    Wow. Exciting. I can't decide if I want more details on the car and plans, or if the pictures will be better with a little suspense.

    Leave a comment:


  • giantkeeper
    replied
    Epic! Travel safe and have a blast!

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Originally posted by lolcantturn
    (what do you do for a living)
    I've been in Enterprise I.T. Management for 10+ years, started really young and have been running through the ranks.

    End of Jan 2013 I left my position at a marketing/analytic's company as VP, Technology Operations to help kick off a start-up VoIP/Managed Services company. Currently CTO with that gig.

    Been in the technology field my entire life.

    Leave a comment:


  • Komzorz
    replied
    Wow, awesome. I want to do this!

    Leave a comment:

Working...