The Great 2013 E30 Touring European Roadtrip

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nick_S
    replied
    Wait...he has an E34 M5 touring also? I hate my life.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    James really should update this thread:dot:
    The only thing that has been to the car since it has been in the US is replaced the blown suspension with Bistein Sprort shocks with H&R sport springs, install a factory radio deck, change the oil and replace a few seals. I have a couple pictures from my phone.

    Me driving on the Ring


    Here is the car home next to his big brother.


    This is from the Pro3 race at the end of September at the Ridge, it was used as the pace pace car.



    I know James has more pictures
    Last edited by 10Toes; 11-13-2013, 10:48 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • glasig
    replied
    This thread should be updated!!!

    Would be cool to see how the car is coming along ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    Indeed.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    Lets see some stateside pics of the car James! How is it doing having to always stay under 65 mph?

    Leave a comment:


  • euro3
    replied
    Did the touring make it home yet?

    Any issues or surprises?

    Update time. Bitte!

    Leave a comment:


  • spdracrm3
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeedler
    ^^ pay me lots of monies to find it, pick it up, get it plated, make a ton of calls.
    actually it isn't that hard(if you know a bit of German)- just very time consuming, and it would be impossible to register without a German bank account.

    how bout this one, oh so tempting
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-E30-325-i...item4ac32aee4d

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by gasgasrider
    Interestingly enough, I was in a restricted area of the Port of Tacoma today, right outside the US customs office, for work. What did I see but two very nice looking late model tourings, one red, and one blue, in the process of being loaded out. Truck driver said all he could tell me was they were going to Redmond Washington. Anyone?
    Weird, I also saw one at Lakewood towing that also does national transport.

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    Great video mate! Made me miss Europe so much though!

    Leave a comment:


  • amcink
    replied
    I would love to do a touring with an M30 swap!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • IronJoe
    replied
    Can't wait to see it in person James! Glad you guys made it back safe, looks like you had a blast.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    great thread! dont know how ive gone so long without seeing it.



    i would love to do something like this someday.

    Leave a comment:


  • tcheb
    replied
    That's good that these cars are getting imported here. Maybe if enough people decide to import and restore some of them it will bring enough demand for parts to make BMW consider making some more.

    Almost any Touring specific parts I've looked for is NLA now.

    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    Redmond, wonder who two. That is pretty cool to see more of them.

    I'm editing a cool video related to this trip, timelapse from Portofino to Monaco.

    My touring should be arriving in a month or so.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jim Lepage
    replied
    Awesome video !!

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    great music and great feel in that video.


    i'm really happy you're sharing this with us.

    Leave a comment:

Working...