The Great 2013 E30 Touring European Roadtrip

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • metalsoul
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Posting in likely 2013 R3vlimited.com Tread of the Year. I have nothing else to add, aside from a healthy dose of jealousy.
    Yes, I second that healthy dose of jealousy and have subscribed!! Safe travels!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    I saw an E30 touring at Lakewood towing a couple weeks back I thought it was yours James.

    Originally posted by kronus
    are you going to sail with the boat, or fly back? This needs to be a proper adventure, man, top gear style.
    It's be awesome if he drove it from Germany across Siberia to the closest point of Alaska. The drive from Alaska to Washington. Now, that'd be some top gear shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • ninjaotter
    replied
    God damn. When you buy a car you really buy a car. Good luck! I have some hot slutty female friends staying in Paris if you'd like some local tour guides...?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    Awesome! Good luck and share lots of pics!

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Very cool idea. In for adventure.

    Leave a comment:


  • superboosted
    replied
    Yes,amazing, Jealous, Career? <--all of this. Looking forward to updates.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30shmobberr
    replied
    saw all of this on facebook, cant wait to see more!

    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    replied
    (what do you do for a living)

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I have nothing else to add, aside from a healthy dose of jealousy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Posting in likely 2013 R3vlimited.com Tread of the Year. I have nothing else to add, aside from a healthy dose of jealousy.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Flying back, Car will be "boated" back

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    are you going to sail with the boat, or fly back? This needs to be a proper adventure, man, top gear style.

    Leave a comment:


  • pilotskillse30
    replied
    in to hear all the details about shipping..very interested!

    Leave a comment:


  • mother_russia
    replied
    Wow. That's super exciting! Don't forget to take lots of pictures, and share them with us. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • The Great 2013 E30 Touring European Roadtrip

    Today begins the adventure of my desire to import an E30 Touring into the United States.

    As we speak I am aboard a Lufthansa Flight (inflight Wifi FTW) from Seattle - Frankfurt. Once there we will hop about another flight to Nuremberg and grab my 1988 E30 Touring that Mike Edler painstakingly located and go up to road-trip condition for me.

    We will update as we go (and remember) but we expect to go from Bamberg to Nuremberg, to Nurburg (Nuburgring) to London, to Paris, to Monaco, to Italy, to Munich, and back to Bamberg. After that we will load the car on a boat and bring it back to Washington State.

    More to come!
Working...