The Great 2013 E30 Touring European Roadtrip

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JamesE30
    replied
    NO FUCKING WAY. I was just at the nurburgring this weekend, AND we stayed at the Ibis across the road, and your touring was parked right outside our hotel room (hadn't seen this thread), I remember commenting on it and loving the "my other car is an e30" sticker, and only just now when i saw the tri colour violet interior and the sticker realised it was yours! we drove the ring on opening day on saturday too!! wtf can't believe i didn't see this thread earlier!
    Last edited by JamesE30; 04-01-2013, 09:29 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    10Toes managed to find this photo of the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    This is awesome James!

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Here is my 3rd lap on the Nuburgring.. We didn't have the GoPro running on the Grand Prix track sadly, which was the only place we knew really well and actually pushed.

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    Just had to check in and say keep on living the dream....

    Leave a comment:


  • ethirtysix36
    replied
    Originally posted by Nsquared97


    Lol check the location next time ethirtysix36.
    i was attempting to make a joke, failed attempt

    Leave a comment:


  • Nsquared97
    replied
    Originally posted by EndreM
    This thread was too inspiring for me... Guess what I'm doing tomorrow.
    Originally posted by ethirtysix36
    shipping a touring back to the states?
    Originally posted by EndreM
    No, fuck that. I'm keeping it to my self!


    Lol check the location next time ethirtysix36.

    Leave a comment:


  • EndreM
    replied
    No, fuck that. I'm keeping it to my self!

    Leave a comment:


  • ethirtysix36
    replied
    Originally posted by EndreM
    This thread was too inspiring for me... Guess what I'm doing tomorrow.
    shipping a touring back to the states?

    Leave a comment:


  • EndreM
    replied
    This thread was too inspiring for me... Guess what I'm doing tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • spectrematrix
    replied
    cool story bro

    Leave a comment:


  • moreoff
    replied
    why hello there

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Yeah that snow was a bitch in the eifel. I was at Spangdahlem last weekend. It was cold but we ventured down to Trier for biers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    Awesome trip.
    Sad that the weather sucks ass. It was sunny and 80°F this time last year.
    My track season got postponed by two weeks because we had snow last week.

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    Damn safe travels man! Did the Ring back in 04 in the 323i! You sir are doing it right

    Leave a comment:

Working...