The Great 2013 E30 Touring European Roadtrip

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wschnitz
    replied
    That was a cool video, so many tunnels!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Here is the timelapse I was talking about, from Portofino Italy to Monaco. Some of the best cliffside roads I've ever been on.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CARnSPk_UhU for HD

    for non HD

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Originally posted by gasgasrider
    Interestingly enough, I was in a restricted area of the Port of Tacoma today, right outside the US customs office, for work. What did I see but two very nice looking late model tourings, one red, and one blue, in the process of being loaded out. Truck driver said all he could tell me was they were going to Redmond Washington. Anyone?
    Redmond, wonder who two. That is pretty cool to see more of them.

    I'm editing a cool video related to this trip, timelapse from Portofino to Monaco.

    My touring should be arriving in a month or so.

    Leave a comment:


  • gasgasrider
    replied
    Interestingly enough, I was in a restricted area of the Port of Tacoma today, right outside the US customs office, for work. What did I see but two very nice looking late model tourings, one red, and one blue, in the process of being loaded out. Truck driver said all he could tell me was they were going to Redmond Washington. Anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • rav320uk
    replied
    Did yoou leave a momento at the RIng???

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    ^^ pay me lots of monies to find it, pick it up, get it plated, make a ton of calls.
    actually it isn't that hard(if you know a bit of German)- just very time consuming, and it would be impossible to register without a German bank account.

    Leave a comment:


  • mcr_driver
    replied
    +1 teach us how we can all have delightful tourings in the states.

    Leave a comment:


  • GillesBigCowboy
    replied
    James, please give us lessons learned on the whole purchase/shipping/import process when you have time. My wife would love to have a touring.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    Simply awesome that I made it through the entire thread right before my wife said dinner was ready.

    Leave a comment:


  • euro3
    replied
    Have a safe trip home

    It was nice to meet you two.....So cool that the touring completed it's mission and it's on the way home. I think I'll mount the rusty tailgate to the wall as a memento...


    Damn diesel still won't run, but no worries....Mike is just a phone call away

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Quick update, we have quite a few photos yet to post, more stories, etc, just have not had the time to upload everything. Car has been dropped off to the Shipper and should be in Washington state in a month or so. We leave Germany tomorrow morning (4am, yikes) and will be back in Seattle.

    Getting back, driving home, taking a shower, and driving straight to the racetrack as we are running the R3VLimited Pro3 car in the Ridge 6 hour enduro..

    More to come once I settle back home.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    [QUOsTE=LJ851;3673433]Who's your boyfriend James?[/QUOTE]

    Har, my roommate actually, clearly thrilled

    Leave a comment:


  • dball4
    replied
    Awesome adventure. Takes me back to my travels last year. Mike is a great host!

    Leave a comment:


  • xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    replied
    Originally posted by Xat1cZ
    No, it's guarded by some guy with a shotgun..
    Father Grigori is a true bad ass, I wouldnt hesiate to buy a car from him. Last time i was in ravenholm, i didnt see it,But then again i wasnt looking for cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Channing Tatum............they're tight.......

    Leave a comment:

Working...