Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever do somthing stupid with your e30? Self pwnage

As the title says....
    This "incident" occurred about 2 years ago when I was moving. Made the mistake of attempting to do it by myself, got in way over my head and at the end of a very stressful week, on one of the last trips of stuff, the truck got stuck in my yard, as it had been raining all week. I was fed up, the tow truck said it would be two or more hours, so I figured I would give it a try myself. You can see the out come

Also, if anyone wants come up with a cool caption or to photoshop me a sig out of one of these it would be awsome
    -Graham:oops:

haha, That's awesome.

Comment

someone can take the "chicks stuck" video and put in your u-haul

Comment

Did you really try to pull a uhaul out with your e30?! Thats a pretty interesting idea......hahah

chase

Comment

Originally posted by FJ40
          Did you really try to pull a uhaul out with your e30?! Thats a pretty interesting idea......hahah

chase

+1
          hahaha good luck towing a U-haul with an e30 in the mud....

Comment

i used e36 parts to do a 5 lug swap.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce
              No, Bryson used e36 parts to do a 5-lug swap. I see no problem with it.

Comment

I have no stories as good as that one. My best was once when I was 19 I was at a riverside party with my E30. There was a sand/dirt road to get to the area that was all berm-ed with banks from mass amounts of ATV riding. This being WA. there was huge puddles in the low spots and the trail wound around them if you can picture it. Anyway, it was time to go home, I had had a few but not drunk. I was going about 15 mph around the puddles and over the dips and I could feel the berms accelerating me out of the corners. Cool feeling so I start goosing the throttle out of the corners because as soon as you left a corner you had to turn the opposite way for the next corner. I look down and I'm doing 45mph and the dip after the corner I am in is huge. I hit the dip dead center and completely compress my suspension and hit the other side of the dip. I didn't know how high i was but I am certain all wheels left the ground. I came down right into the downslope of another dip and didn't bottom out. I was stoked. Then I got to the end of the dirt road that connects with the highway and the local po-po was waiting to make sure I was sober enough to drive home. I was.

Cliff notes: I jumped my E30 and liked it.

Comment

Yah, i bought it..the E30 that is.

Comment

Originally posted by robert325is
                    Yah, i bought it..the E30 that is.
                    ditto on the self pwnage

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce
                      you should use the uhaul to do a 12lug swap :twisted:
                      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

How bout these (Scotty should remember, as wa jus another day @ his shop)

sigpic
                        Wastedincome420@yahoo.com

CURRENT STOCK LIST:
                        00' e38 750iL HighLine=Highway Queen
                        92' e30 318 vert=Aint going anywhere
                        91' e34 535iM=Aint going anywhere
                        91' e34 525iA=For parts
                        92' e34 535iA=For parts

Comment

I was wondering how to get that off w/out cutting it ^^^
                          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Damn nothing close to this bad. I am put to shame by these stories. Mine are all dangerous and criminal, not really funny per se, but funny when I look back on it....and quite scary. Keep posting, these are quite entertaining. :)

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
                              I was wondering how to get that off w/out cutting it ^^^
                              o snap

Comment

Working...
                              X