No announcement yet.

e46 M3 goes off cliff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn! power is nothing without control. That was some crazy shit. I'm sure that engine will find it's way into an E30 somewhere.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by DIIRTY-30 View Post
      Second vid was Trina right?
      Nah, but he is a bit infamous around these parts...I'ma try to find the thread.

EDIT: Yup.

Last edited by ELVA164; 06-10-2013, 12:03 PM.
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

First one is pretty scary, second one is just hysterical!!! When he buries his face in his hands.......I had flash backs. Think we can all relate to that feeling hahahahaha!
        sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
          Hope he died....if not airbags save too many stupid people.
          "If youre gonna be dumb you got to be tough"

The Build:
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Edit^ WOW such a powerfully simple statement that is so true LOL

Wow cant wait for the Insurance outfit to see this video
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Natural Selection in action.
              sigpic

Comment

Funny he was so nonshalant about it.I would be screaming Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu!that is problem with a heavy car .I'm confused I would like to think if that happened to me I would
                Slam that steering wheel hard to make fish tail ?

Comment

Originally posted by carfantiti View Post
                  Funny he was so nonshalant about it.I would be screaming Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu!that is problem with a heavy car .I'm confused I would like to think if that happened to me I would
                  Slam that steering wheel hard to make fish tail ?
                  Well, not to be a bench racer, I don't have too much track experience but I will say this,

He certainly felt understeer before we can visually see it in the video, if you know your car well you know when something just isn't right with how you're pointing the wheel and how your car is reacting.. Even acting like an idiot it could have potentially have been completely avoidable, turning the wheel more isn't one of those techniques to avoid it;)

Personally, I would have gone straight to the brakes once you hear those tires squealing. You hear it right as he enters the corner...PLENTY of room to slow down from there.
                  Originally posted by TSI
                  ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
                  OEM+

Comment

His entry speed was much too fast! Even if he backed off the throttle and straightened the steering fast enough to regain traction and begin turning again, he still would not have enough time to save himself from going off the cliff!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                    Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                    2002 325i - DD
                    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                      His entry speed was much too fast! Even if he backed off the throttle and straightened the steering fast enough to regain traction and begin turning again, he still would not have enough time to save himself from going off the cliff!
                      I feel like he had plenty of time to slow down, you hear the tires crying right as he entered the corner, good indication you're pushing your luck.
                      Originally posted by TSI
                      ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
                      OEM+

Comment

Much better...

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Well I been driving for over 20 years and unless its full locked a fish tale would shot ass around enough to aim her in opposite direction.if it was just turn the wheel more he had it turned but car was not reacting .I personally had my share of stupid driving when young and had similar experience but saved it by shooting the car in other direction than I either acceleration to straitened threw it ..in a solid rear axel muscle car its easy to do !in bmw have to watch out when car grabs you might over do it!
                          Guess you youngsters call it drifting. Some times like above said you just hit to hard no matter what your screwed.If you look ahead and even if could not brake enough or keep it on track I much rather slow it down with the ass sideways to avoid a cliff or shit hit the hill!

Not sure your to young but watching dukes of hazard would helped out here
                          Last edited by carfantiti; 06-10-2013, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DIIRTY-30 View Post
                            Much better...

My gosh you had me and wife luaghing!

Comment

Originally posted by carfantiti View Post
                              My gosh you had me and wife luaghing!
                              Had me dying too; I found it in this thread, couldn't help but post it here.

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

That's the risk you take when driving crazy while not on a track. Entered that turn too fast, DSC off, understeering, bye bye.
                                Owner - Bavarian Restoration
                                BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
                                www.BavRest.com
                                My Feedback Thread
                                Our Facebook!
                                Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Working...
                                X