craigslist find of the week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

craigslist find of the week?

found a guy selling 14x6 1/2 basketweaves on craigslist. asking 100 bucks. I offered 75 over the phone, he agreed. So I get there to buy them and i point out that they are a bit curbed up and he's like... "you know what? just take em" "I want them out of my garage" I say "okay sweet! thanks man." loaded them up and on my way i went .. hell yea

this made my weekend, thats for sure

Will i need to run spacers to put them on an 87 is?

Hahaha that's awesome came up !!!

Sucks basket weaves are loosing there value a lot :/

And I had some on my old 87 vert and didn't need spacers ...

Not think the coupe or sedan will be different ...
    Buy e30 cup holders
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...41#post4159541

Buy BMW Motosports handles
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302846

Buy BMW MOTORSPORT valve covers http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=330146

sigpic

Comment

Shoulda thrown him at least a $20!

Good find.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

score
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaE30 View Post
          Will i need to run spacers to put them on an 87 is?
          Did you seriously just ask if you needed spacers to fit the wheels that were installed on your car from the factory? You have been on this forum for nearly 3 years.

Yes they will bolt right up, the fit will almost be like they were made for the E30.

Ya, that a pretty good deal though. I'd take free weaves if I could find them.

Comment

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
            Did you seriously just ask if you needed spacers to fit the wheels that were installed on your car from the factory? You have been on this forum for nearly 3 years.

Yes they will bolt right up, the fit will almost be like they were made for the E30.

Ya, that a pretty good deal though. I'd take free weaves if I could find them.

I thought the et30 6 1/2" weaves came on the ix sorry just a question lol.. i will buy spacers anyway because all the 14" wheels sink too far into the fenders in my opinion. i Thought the 87 is's came with 14" x 6" et 20 or 25?? i may be wrong but ive never had basketweaves. only ever had after market wheels and bottle caps haha

and actually ive been a member here since way before 2010 but i don't remember my account info cause i was without an e30 for a few years think i first registered in like 2006 :)

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaE30 View Post
              I thought the et30 6 1/2" weaves came on the ix sorry just a question lol.. i will buy spacers anyway because all the 14" wheels sink too far into the fenders in my opinion. i Thought the 87 is's came with 14" x 6" et 20 or 25?? i may be wrong but ive never had basketweaves. only ever had after market wheels and bottle caps haha

and actually ive been a member here since way before 2010 but i don't remember my account info cause i was without an e30 for a few years think i first registered in like 2006 :)
              Are you sure are not confusing 15inch weaves with 14 inchers.?

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
              Ig:ryno_pzk
              I like the tuna here.
              Originally posted by lambo
              Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

I don't care what the OP thinks as far as spacers go... Just look at that avatar for awhile and you won't either.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                  Are you sure are not confusing 15inch weaves with 14 inchers.?

LoL i have no idea i'm ignorant when it comes to oem weaves, never owned them or researched them

Comment

Originally posted by E30Jigzaw View Post
                    Sucks basketweaves are [losing] [their] value a lot :/
                    SINCE WHEN..???

But aside from that. Good haul. I thought I got a deal when I picked up two front black sport seats for $30.. You can't beat free :up:
                    Last edited by JinormusJ; 06-29-2013, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                      SINCE WHEN..???

But aside from that. Good haul. I thought I got a deal when I picked up two front black sport seats for $30.. You can't beat free :up:
                      ^ i need me a deal like that im sick of comfy seats in my black is lol

Comment

Working...
                      X