Woman accidentally kills her husband & herself, parking her Lexus truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F34R View Post
    Sad but I could not stop laughing all the way through that.
    same here.
    the same type of person buys that type of car here and drives (loose term for what they do to it) so poorly you wonder how they got their license.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

I still can't picture how she exactly killed herself?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Darwin still proving his theory works after all these years.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
          Thats because society tells them, oh dont worry about driving,become a hottie and get fake boobs. Everyone loves fake boobs, and you can have your sugar daddy drive you around.

I can think of Many horrible male drivers too.
          Yes, that's exactly how society is telling girls to think.

I also couldn't stop laughing at the story. Terrible for that kid though.
          My Feedback

Comment

I don't believe it has anything to do with her being a woman. Statistics is one way to judge.

As you can see in the first link below, the male rate of fatal car crashes is much higher than the female rate of fatal car crashes.

An 18-year-old driver is more than three times as likely to be involved in a crash as a 48 year-old
            Young male drivers have much higher crash rates than young female drivers.
            Young male drivers aged 17-20 are seven times more at risk than all male drivers - but between the hours of 2am and 5am their risk is 17 times higher.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
            i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
             - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

me too.

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
                I don't believe it has anything to do with her being a woman. Statistics is one way to judge.

As you can see in the first link below, the male rate of fatal car crashes is much higher than the female rate of fatal car crashes.

An 18-year-old driver is more than three times as likely to be involved in a crash as a 48 year-old
                Young male drivers aged 17-20 are seven times more at risk than all male drivers - but between the hours of 2am and 5am their risk is 17 times higher.
                And the buzzkillington award goes too...

Comment

Do you have any competitive driving statistics for men vs women?

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                    Do you have any competitive driving statistics for men vs women?
                    i think the lack of finished of Danica Patrick sums that up well
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Sad story is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                        I still can't picture how she exactly killed herself?
                        Look at the picture of the scene from the first page. My guess is she stuck her head out the window as she reversed. Her head was sandwiched between the concrete wall and the door of her car as she reversed and she sustained a mortal closed head injury (her head was crushed and herniated out of her skull).

Comment

I was waiting for the first person to do this so I couldn't feel bad about busting out in laughter!
                          1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                          BMW

Comment

Originally posted by coldweatherblue View Post
                            Look at the picture of the scene from the first page. My guess is she stuck her head out the window as she reversed. Her head was sandwiched between the concrete wall and the door of her car as she reversed and she sustained a mortal closed head injury (her head was crushed and herniated out of her skull).
                            Oh shit. Okay, now I can picture it. Thanks.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

IMG]http://imgdrop.net/images/viu1370981996f.jpg[/IMG]

I know you're all femanist and shit.
                              I don't feel like explaining much because I'm on a phone, but this is heavily skewed because these are the types of incidents that occur when a person decides to take a RISK. I can see how a guy would take the risk of driving drunk, seatbelt shit, traffic crap, speeding, rather than a girl, but when it comes to down right common sense driving (judging distance, reversing, estimating lane changes, parking lot shit) it's literally always woman who suck at this.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                I know you're all femanist and shit.
                                I don't feel like explaining much because I'm on a phone, but this is heavily skewed because these are the types of incidents that occur when a person decides to take a RISK. I can see how a guy would take the risk of driving drunk, seatbelt shit, traffic crap, speeding, rather than a girl, but when it comes to down right common sense driving (judging distance, reversing, estimating lane changes, parking lot shit) it's literally always woman who suck at this.

Uh huh... There are plenty of shit male drivers. Guys do take the risks, which makes them generally more likely to be involved in crashes. My dick is bigger than yours complex maybe? There are plenty of terrible male drivers, as there are awful female drivers. The chart does tend to visualize and put things in perspective though..

Girls (teenagers at least) have cheaper insurance rates.. hmmm..

Comment

Working...
                                X