No announcement yet.

2200 miles @ 25mpg + some pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On mine I had it reading metric while I was in Mexico and changed it back by pushing in the recessed button & then pushing AVG MPG.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I drove ~900 miles from Bend, OR to L.A. in about 15 hours when I was 15 and had my permit. To top it off, my mom was riding shotgun and my grandma was in the back. They were the only two who were with me. I did find out that my grandma likes Rammstein though...

Comment

Originally posted by CGDoig
        Is there a difference between US and Canadian OBC's? Yours reads MPG and mine reads Fuel per 100Kms. Is there any way to make mine read MPG?
        EDIT: Stefan got it already :)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Addissimo
          My last trip to pick up the e34 was lame- The midwest sucks.

Wednesday 2pm leave elkhart
          wednesday 6pm pick up snow tires/wheels in kenosha, wi
          thursday 2am arrive lincoln nebraska
          thursday 8am leave lincoln
          thrusday 10pm arrive salt lake city
          Thursday 10:15 pm get KRUNKED

1600miles 32hour, 26 hours of driving

Even in a 5 series its suxor
          lol, damn right. I picked up the M5 from Texas. The only times when it was fun was exiting toll booths. I cant remember if it was missouri or iowa, or both, but man those states put you to sleep. Just straight, flat, and nothing as far as the eye can see. Luckily only had to drive from Chicago for the E30.

these were the only pics i could find of when i first brought the M home

and i took the eyelids off of course, and got rid of the m contours

www.rimstrader.com

all the parts you need to swap the M30 into your E30 here-> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=m30+mounts

99 540i/66 911

Comment

Working...
          X