Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Misc stuff filthy BMW awesome Porsche ASA's ON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misc stuff filthy BMW awesome Porsche ASA's ON!

Seen on the way back from picking up the ASA 1's Thanks to Frank Porro who is a hell of a great guy!!!!

Filthy UCLA Bruin owned (see license plate) this car should be white, it is the same color as the car in front of me wow talk about not appreciating what you have.

Seriously awesome Porsche seen on Santa Monica Bl. in West L.A.

You know what this is:

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Nice rims. :D

Get the centercaps for them, though.

Comment

yeah I like that car. Kinda makes me want to get a cabby
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

Thanks Josh I like yours too! ;P

Thanks Court

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

what'd you do with your weavos, Stefan?
          Current Cars
          2014 M235i
          2009 R56 Cooper S
          1998 M3
          1997 M3

Comment

I liked the weaves 100x better :( . It's your life though...

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac
              I liked the weaves 100x better :( . It's your life though...
              Agreed, ASA's don't do your car justice (or any car really), but if you like them more power to ya. Nobody likes my rims but I dig them and thats all that matters.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Two of the weaves were damaged in the accident and the less damaged has the weird "whitening" discoloration, I have always thought 14's were too small and wanted 16's AND I got these with tires for 350.00 I agree thay need the caps and will order them Monday when Tirerack opens.

Weaves are here. I have 5 and they all hold air and are balanced but like I said the passenger front has a big as* bend and the driver had a small bend that was repaired but is discoloring. 4 will be available as I need a spare and I would be ok keeping the damaged one, but the center caps with teh perfect real metal rondels are going to rward325.

Comment

Noooo just get more 'weaves. Euro 15s if you like. But those ASA's just look too cheap for your car.

Comment

Wasn't your respray several thousand dollars? I think you could afford more than $350 rims.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I can get pretty much anything (within reason) but I wanted something cheap for now. I was sick of the weaves, sick of cleaning them, just tired of them and these came along and I got them.

I am still getting used to the painted rockers (grows on me more every day) I'll drive these until the tires wear out, if a good deal for rims comes along I'll get them, unless I gave the car back to my Mom first.

Comment

I think if it had a rear valance I would like them more. For nowthe rear stilllooks to high. Over all it is still a beautiful car.
                        Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
                          those ASA's just look too cheap for your car.
                          yowch :p

i definitely dig! :) BTW they're suuuuper easy to clean, for sure.
                          Jay

Comment

I don't know why, but Cabrios just don't look good with any wheel that isn't a BBS style basket weeve.

Your doesn't look bad, but I think it looked better before.

Comment

What if he took his white E46 muddin'? That's getting a good use out of it.
                              The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Working...
                              X