No announcement yet.

Is this car worth the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That car isn't that clean. pass for sure.

Comment

Buy mine...It's now "slammed" but it's cleaner than that and alot cheaper.

Comment

Tell him to call you when he'll take $2500

Comment

I would say $3800 tops
          "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

I would NOT buy that car. There are more cleaner examples in Cali for that price.
            88 M3
            85 190e-16v Euro
            63 Lotus 7 Turbo

Comment

Sounds suspicious....Agree with capn though; if you really want that car, do it if that's possible
              1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
              1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
              1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
              My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

I ended up telling him its overpriced and im not interested anymore haha. I thought about taking it to a shop to have it checked out but its not worth it because he's ignorant and wouldn't go under $4800. Plus he lives an hour and 30 minutes away from me and the only way i got him down below 5k was to go all the way to his place
                -1987 325is coupe(SOLD)
                -1990 325i sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Dalejandrino View Post
                  sounds like a great find! where did he find it?
                  It was a trade in at a chevy dealer. They bought an aveo instead lol.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                    It was a trade in at a chevy dealer. They bought an aveo instead lol.
                    Oh I read that wrong haha. dealers always buy it for a lot lower than it's actually worth. I wish i would've known it was being traded! I would've payed that much for it haha
                    -1987 325is coupe(SOLD)
                    -1990 325i sedan

Comment

My dad bought the car for 1400.00 from the chevy dealer wholesale. lol ;D
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Hell No! At best he is 18 and I remember what I did to cars at that age.
                        No smog? NOPE. I don't live in a state that requires emission inspection, but I'd be damn sure that was clear before even going to see the car.
                        Title not in his name. Hell no again. Just went through that.
                        Nope, not worth the issues.
                        Bay Area/California is supposed to have the highest density of E30's in the country. Pick another.
                        i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Working...
                        X