Announcement

Collapse

POST YOUR THREAD IN THE CORRECT FORUM

The General Discussion forum is NOT a catch-all.

Please post your topic in the correct subforum.

Technical questions do not belong in General Discussion, neither do body kit or wheel fitment questions. If you don't know where to ask your question, post it in General Technical and we'll move it to the appropriate subforum if necessary.

This helps keep R3VLimited nice and organized so others can more easily find what they are looking for.

Thank you,
R3V Staff
See more
See less

should i do this trade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have driven lot of Zs old and new all the way up to the 370Z these cars are just as fun as a E30 just a different type of feedback from the road

Comment

^ are you Obama?

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
      wagons are cool.
      I've only driven 510 coupe/sedans tho.
      I have heard however, that you lose the toss-ability with the wagons from the weight out back.
      unmolested 510's are hard super fucking hard to find, especially with minimal rust.
      In terms of fetching $$ premiums, it goes; coupe>sedan>>>>>>>>>wagon
      I say, drive it and see how you like it, they're all pretty rad.
      I'm always looking out for that 1-owner, 80 year old fart owned 510 coupe ha
      Yeah, I'd take any 510. But still, a trade would be risky.

Comment

E36 ms arent hard to find. A good condition 240z is very hard to find. Would do it in a heart beat

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
        M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

I like the car but, if it's not a leisure/weekend vehicle, I wouldn't do it.

There's a cherry 72' 240z, original 66k miles here in cali., everything including the recaros/enkei 92s are mint and in working condition.
          The owner wants $15k for it but, I just don't see it.

Keep the e36 M, you got comfort, speed and a semi cool looking car.
          If it had a Viper motor swap, willwood bbk, reinforced frame, e30 sports seats and RSs.....then yes, you'd be a fool not to do it.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

yeah, im not going to do it. if the car were closer, i'd definitely go see/drive it.

its funny how rare they are versus an e36 m3, yet worth less. i've had some people sniffing around my m3 in the past few days so i think i'll hold out for a sale.

thanks for the advice!
            Originally posted by blunt
            i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

That 240 is really nice, but I'd rather keep the m3 for something more well worth it. You can't even find 240z parts often.
              IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Working...
              X