Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is this douchiest douche of a douche?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys I'd just like to share that i've tested an m30 intake box
    with megasquirt vs straight open tube and it made no difference and I assume that
    bmw did the same with the m20.

The throttle body was alittle restrictive but almost nothing like a 4kpa drop.
    Basically what I'm saying you have a cone filter or panel on these motors its just for rice.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      Basically what I'm saying you have a cone filter or panel on these motors its just for rice.
      A stock motor, sure. However, depending on the level of your modifications, the stock air box may not be up to the task.

Comment

He's commented on all the videos of my v8 car, I'm sure it'll fit on the carb very nicely.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
          A stock motor, sure. However, depending on the level of your modifications, the stock air box may not be up to the task.
          its up to the task on my car. My car is not stock. My level of modifications is strong to a million.
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Rigmaster
          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

bored and stroked
            big cam and headers

Would to be cool to see how much a restriction the throttle body or airbox is.
            All you need is a vacuum gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
              bored and stroked
              big cam and headers

Would to be cool to see how much a restriction the throttle body or airbox is.
              All you need is a vacuum gauge.
              I did it several years ago. above a certain RPM I was getting a 10kpa pressure drop through the stock airbox. I get another 10kpa through the stock throttle body.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

this thread reminds me of this
                <iframe src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=n13474" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                X