Official R3VLimited T-Shirts - Get them while you can!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 88BlackS-ETA
    replied
    Just ordered one!

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Are the shirts 100% cotton?

    Leave a comment:


  • EyExR
    replied
    Me too!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    replied
    Just ordered one :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • Official R3VLimited T-Shirts - Get them while you can!

    After selling my vinyl plotter I have been out of the sticker and t-shirt business for a while, but I am happy to say I will be organizing the sale of r3vlimited t-shirts once again. Sales are via teespring.com which works similar to Kickstarter.

    Shirts are $15 each, but only if 20 people order at least one shirt. After 7 days from today, the sale will end. I will gauge interest off this sale and possibly have more sales in the future.

    25% of all precedes will be donated back to R3V.

    Get them while you can!

    Thanks guys!
    Last edited by AndrewBird; 08-19-2014, 04:07 AM.
Working...