Official R3VLimited T-Shirts - Get them while you can!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NeedaBimmer
    replied
    Ordered

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt341
    replied
    Ordered one!

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    Then get red!
    Mother of god didnt even realize there was red. buying one now
    Last edited by ThatOneEuroE30; 08-05-2014, 07:02 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    I will for sure I'd love to have a r3v T-shirt, If I got a black one idk if I would even wear it 90% percent of what i wear is gray haha
    Then get red!

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    That is a possibility in the future. For now, I'm just testing the waters. Keep an eye on this thread for future updates/colors.
    I will for sure I'd love to have a r3v T-shirt, If I got a black one idk if I would even wear it 90% percent of what i wear is gray haha

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851
    Are the shirts 100% cotton?
    I couldn't find anything on their website about it, so I emailed them. I will post up their answer as soon as I get one. It looks like Hane's only makes tagless tees in 100% cotton, but I can't say for certain.

    Originally posted by itskingsteelo
    make them in grey and im in
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    ^^^^ this Find my self sweating balls to much for black shirts to comfortable
    Originally posted by F34R
    Backed! I would also love one in a slate grey. I backed a navy one, what is the size pit to pit on a L/XL.
    That is a possibility in the future. For now, I'm just testing the waters. Keep an eye on this thread for future updates/colors.

    Found this for sizing:

    Leave a comment:


  • Blitzkrieg
    replied
    Ordered.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrcheezle19
    replied
    ordered.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Backed! I would also love one in a slate grey. I backed a navy one, what is the size pit to pit on a L/XL.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrcheezle19
    replied
    I can't decided large or extra large. ohh the decisions

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by itskingsteelo
    make them in grey and im in
    ^^^^ this Find my self sweating balls to much for black shirts to comfortable

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    ordered.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Ordered.

    Leave a comment:


  • itskingsteelo
    replied
    make them in grey and im in

    Leave a comment:


  • rhE-30
    replied
    placed an order.

    Leave a comment:

Working...