Official R3VLimited T-Shirts - Get them while you can!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Haiiiii

    Leave a comment:


  • Wega
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    The camping campaign had ended, so you can no longer buy them, however, I will be launching a new campaign soon.
    Ok I thought the campaign was still on the page.
    Thanks for keeping this going :)

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    The camping campaign had ended, so you can no longer buy them, however, I will be launching a new campaign soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wega
    replied
    Can anyone supply me with a link to the shirts? I cant find them on their homepage?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregs///M
    replied
    Reserved one for the next batch!

    Leave a comment:


  • EyExR
    replied
    got mine too. the blue looks killer!!

    also happy I ordered medium. they run a tad large...

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Came home to my blue r3v shirt!!!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Mine is a large and for being 5'7 200lbs it fits really good


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • nouseforaname
    replied
    Got mine today! Looks great, but man, XL is huge. If it doesn't shrink a lot in the dryer, I'm going to let my toddler use it as a tent.

    Either way, looking forward to another run so I can get a Large.

    Leave a comment:


  • Devil Inc
    replied
    Got mine this afternoon.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Aaaaaahh, Yeeeaah.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Just got mine! Gonna rock it tomorrow


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • TobyB
    replied
    how did i miss this?
    t

    Leave a comment:


  • ngampleh
    replied
    Originally posted by jrobie79
    how did i miss this?

    Heard that it will be next batch printing..
    You may pm the OP for more


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Mine got here today!

    Leave a comment:

Working...