Official R3VLimited T-Shirts - Get them while you can!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shangsta
    replied
    shit saw this 2 hours to late

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    Campaign closed! Thanks to all those who ordered. Final total was 74 shirts!
    More than you thought?

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Campaign closed! Thanks to all those who ordered. Final total was 74 shirts!

    Leave a comment:


  • ngampleh
    replied
    I didnt saw that page after paypal page last night
    it shown another expaired campaign from other teespring

    But I did it this morning, yay..
    thanks for you pics Nitro
    Last edited by ngampleh; 08-12-2014, 05:18 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Ordered my XL in navy blue!

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    You should get a page like this after checkout if everything worked properly:



    You should also receive a confirmation email.

    Leave a comment:


  • ngampleh
    replied
    Originally posted by Devil Inc
    Mine already hit my bank account and I received the email notification.
    oh my... after I placed an order to teespring, but sold number didnt changed...
    what should I do guys?
    2 hrs left tho
    Last edited by ngampleh; 08-12-2014, 04:50 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • pbraeckel
    replied
    Mine hit already too. Can't wait to get it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Devil Inc
    replied
    Mine already hit my bank account and I received the email notification.

    Leave a comment:


  • ngampleh
    replied
    Official R3VLimited T-Shirts - Get them while you can!

    Ok... I will wait for that.. Now, i can go to bed.. Lol

    Thanks guys


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Yes, your account won't be charged until the campaign is over. There might be a pending charge, but it won't go through until after.

    Leave a comment:


  • SmokeE30
    replied
    Originally posted by ngampleh
    why no notification from paypal?
    and no transaction record too..
    Might be because you don't get charged until they get made but I would email paypal if you went through them they can tell you if something was charged or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Devil Inc
    replied
    Ordered myself one.

    Leave a comment:


  • ngampleh
    replied
    why no notification from paypal?
    and no transaction record too..

    Leave a comment:


  • ngampleh
    replied
    ordered 5 pcs for me and some r3v member in my place...
    cant wait..
    Is that correct shipping and handling to Indonesia by DHL for 7.85 ?

    Leave a comment:

Working...