Official R3VLimited T-Shirts - Get them while you can!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EREKSHUN
    replied
    Black XL cant wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • ReallyDirtyThirty
    replied
    Ordered. Got a large Navy because I'm bigger than Jerry. His woman told me.

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    got a medium navy!

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    A little over 14 hours left!

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Ordered an XL red. And looks like I'm the 60th buyer!

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    I'm thinking maybe a poll for the next round. I would defiantly order a second one if it came in a cotton/heather blend.

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    Ordered!

    Would like to see one in white for the next run

    Leave a comment:


  • Panici
    replied
    Ordered

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Bought one... Wish they came in l/t though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Threehz
    replied
    Definitely needs to be on a grey shirt. Bought one just to support!

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Bump! Only a day and a half left!

    Leave a comment:


  • AntiScope
    replied
    Got it

    Leave a comment:


  • pbraeckel
    replied
    I'm new to this site and I can already tell you I want one! Just gotta figure out what size.

    Leave a comment:


  • DTFE30
    replied
    ordered

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    ordered 2 yay

    Leave a comment:

Working...