No announcement yet.

Best mods under $200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have an extra $200 that is going towards an E30? Upgrade to full coverage auto insurance, so you (not directed at anyone in particular) can at least get back some cash after you R3V your car into a tree?

Comment

z3 rack

Comment

Originally posted by europeanplates
        I would recommend a European plate, makes the car more aerodynamic, handle better and adds at least 40HP. Plus you get the benifit or being able to tell cops your are from Europe and still have yet to adjust to the slower speeds since you drive on the autobahn. Saying this in German helps also.

I am not serious!!!!

Tyler
        Do you know why I pulled you over?

Ja, ve vere driving vaayy to faaast. You zee officer, I can't afford another ticket mit mein Porsche.
        The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Maintanence is not a mod. For my money, on an otherwise stock E30, it's have a bracket welded on the struts for M3 type sway bar links and a short throw shifter. The brackets and links are like adding a stiffer bar due to the motion ratio. Turn off your computer before the flames start coming out of the monitor for saying soft springs and stiff bars is the way to go for a street car.

Comment

Almost forgot. I've taken a car to the track that came back better. Now if you want to mod the driver that's different.

Comment

Make that never taken a car to the track that came better.

Comment

best $200 mod?

Keyless entry/alarm.

Best $200 spent on performance? Shocks/struts. Yes, bilsteins are better, but KYB or Boge is way better than 150,000 mile stock.

Luke

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

In just a few weeks we'll have a chip tuning option under $200. :D

Order your custom europlate shirt today!

Comment

drugs

Originally posted by vlad
                    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Working...
                    X