Accident in the canyons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accident in the canyons

Me and a friend were driving on mulholland hwy today (Malibu, CA) when a guy in an audi 2.8 following me understeered in a turn and collided with a biker coming from the other direction. My friend had actually invited the audi guy along with us because they were friends. Unfortunately it seemed that he wasn't familiar with his or the cars limits and caused an accident that could have been much more serious than it turned out to be. I have forwarded these pictures to the bike owner, he just told me that he got back from the hospital with nothing more than a few bruises which is good news. I also threw in some pics from the drive after the accident when the audi kid went home.

This is why I'm scared to go on canyon cruises with the big boys. I know I'll be the idiot who understeers into oncoming traffic. Lucky the biker was OK.

'88 325is
    VP UT of Austin Autoholics
    BMWCCA 380364

Comment

hahaha pwned.

too bad he didn't know the limits of his car with those red brakes and STICKERS!?!!!

my friend lost control of my car with driving fast in the rain today.... and all he took out was some cones... get the fuck off the streets

Comment

-Charlie
        Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
        '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
        FYYFF

Comment

Sexy M

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
            Sexy M
            thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
              ... get the fuck off the streets
              Agreed fully. You're all lucky the biker wasn't killed. From the looks of the other pics, Mulholland is still assclown central. And I realize the bikers are the craziest of the crazy, but it's still on the car drivers head.
              1973 Bavaria

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                hahaha pwned.

too bad he didn't know the limits of his car with those red brakes and STICKERS!?!!!
                previous owner.

Comment

356 Ftw.
                  The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

rofl @ that audi

Comment

Originally posted by hamann318is
                      356 Ftw.
                      mmmm.. bathtub

man, i hate seein a biker go down - especially at the fault of an irresponsible cager.

Poor Triumph. Glad to hear rider was ok.

-----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

stickers on the Audi are uber-brokeback

-----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

jesus christ he hit a fucking bike
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

weekend canyon runs are a no no , mulholand it's so a mild road too, I would understand if in Latigo, Encinal or better yet Decker, now those are some canyons.

well, at least he got tow by the same truck as the Enso ;)

anyone want's to come by during weekdays I'll be happy to show you around

Comment

Originally posted by fporro
                              weekend canyon runs are a no no , mulholand it's so a mild road too, I would understand if in Latigo, Encinal or better yet Decker, now those are some canyons.
                              we went up latigo which was my favorite by far, then encinal, which was were the GT3 was, i prefer the tighter stuff, less risk, more fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X