$500 to the first person to tell me where I can find Speedracer_2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Hahah oh yes who could forget vlad. Like I said I didn't eve crape the surface. And who could forget the kid that smoked weed with a homeless guy and hung out with 5toes
    How could Andrew not tell me about this :'(
    Hank Ahrens
    1984 Alpine Coupe
    1978 911sc

Comment

What about that guy who tried to replace his heater core with a fish tank? I missed it, but I also remember references to the goat fucker, i'm sure that was a good one. Then there was that thread with naked pictures of Blunt, that was entertaining. So many good threads on here.
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

We need a "best of R3V" sticky

Comment

^part of the fun is digging for them
          Hank Ahrens
          1984 Alpine Coupe
          1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
            What about that guy who tried to replace his heater core with a fish tank? I missed it, but I also remember references to the goat fucker, i'm sure that was a good one. Then there was that thread with naked pictures of Blunt, that was entertaining. So many good threads on here.
            That guy was/is Iamnicpro. He also did a spring delete in his volvo & claimed it rode amazing

Plus what about the guy with the needle bearing rockers for the m20! That one was a nightmare

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
              We need a "best of R3V" sticky
              They do, you just can't access it.
              sigpic
              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                They do, you just can't access it.
                R3v's dirty little secret?
                Hank Ahrens
                1984 Alpine Coupe
                1978 911sc

Comment

who ended up getting the $500?
                  www.instagram.com/snwmble
                  #snwmble

Current:
                  '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                  '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                  '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                  '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                  '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                  '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                  '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                  '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
                    who ended up getting the $500?
                    No single person got the $500, as no single person found him. I have PM'd a few members who brought about good info and sent them gifts via paypal as I saw fit.

Between you guys and the FAQ, there was some helpful people. The best news came in the form of PMs and phone calls from guys who were pissed and knew Don personally. They gave me the juicy details. They were the biggest help.

There was a lot of good research here, but I made the calls and put the heat on Don, ultimately succeeding in getting our money back. No one did that for me.
                    world renown Harry Potter expert
                    sigpic

Comment

Conspiracy!!!!!!!! This was a ploy all along to tempt the r3v community and then take away money that you were gonna give us! It's a travesty. Ban Phreshkid!!
                      Originally posted by Andy.B
                      Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                      1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                      ~~~~~~~~~~
                      I was born on 3/25…
                      ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
                        Conspiracy!!!!!!!! This was a ploy all along to tempt the r3v community and then take away money that you were gonna give us! It's a travesty. Ban Phreshkid!!
                        Illuminati confirmed!!!

Comment

Ryan give me the $500.
                          Make sure to gift it to me
                          -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
                          -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
                          Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
                          For more updates:)
                          Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

Think he's selling to pay people back?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

this guy just looks like a cheesy douche chugger.(or is that his halloween costume?)
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                              X