What E30 Is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What E30 Is this?

Hello so I am looking into buying an e30 sometime soon. I have had a wallpaper of this e30 for a while but I could never tell what year and model it is.
    Thank you!

Looks like a facelifted 88-91 model with M tech 2 front cover. The 88 would need a plastic bumper swap as they came with metal bumpers. It has a sport tail in the back but that alone doesn't necessarily mean it's an iS model. 89-91 325iS or 91 318iS is probably what you're looking for but any 88-91 car can easily be made to look like this.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
      Looks like a facelifted 88-91 model with M tech 2 front cover. The 88 would need a plastic bumper swap as they came with metal bumpers. It has a sport tail in the back but that alone doesn't necessarily mean it's an iS model. 89-91 325iS or 91 318iS is probably what you're looking for but any 88-91 car can easily be made to look like this.
      I see! Thank you very much for your response. If I took were to purchase a 1991 e30 318i sedan, would I be able to easily tastefully modify her to look almost identical to this?

Comment

Originally posted by Bennet View Post
        I see! Thank you very much for your response. If I took were to purchase a 1991 e30 318i sedan, would I be able to easily tastefully modify her to look almost identical to this?
        yes, with $

Comment

Originally posted by Bennet View Post
          IIf I took were to purchase a 1991 e30 318i sedan, would I be able to easily tastefully modify her to look almost identical to this?

With enough money, anything is possible. Just don't get eBay tail lights. Other than that, I say go for it and have fun!
          "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
          The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

luckily for you, nothing about this car is year/model specific.

you can literally make ANY e30 look like this. however getting a 88+ car would make your life a little easier so you won't have to swap bumpers.
            sigpic
            @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
            Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Originally posted by J.Rizo View Post
              luckily for you, nothing about this car is year/model specific.

you can literally make ANY e30 look like this. however getting a 88+ car would make your life a little easier so you won't have to swap bumpers.
              88 doesn't have color matched mirrors as I recall.

Comment

Working...
              X