Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

e92 M3 spy video... most exposed look yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e92 M3 spy video... most exposed look yet!

Word, can't wait for the Paris Auto Show.
    Reminiscing...

Comment

So far I actually like the E90 sedan better than that body styling. But I think the final production model will look a lot better yet. The front end just looks too bulky. I loved the way the E36 front end looked so small/low compared to the rear end, like the car was ready to pounce.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Although current M3s use a similar exhaust setup, it's partly for show given the six-cylinder engine.
        wtf?
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

another Bangle abomination

Comment

looks heavy

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
            You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

It'd be nice if that fag would shut up so we could hear if this one sounded like damnit too.

Comment

Originally posted by madjurgen
                looks heavy
                e30 and e46 m3's both look sleek, sexy and ahead of their time. e36 and this hunk of shit both seem big and boring. If the trend holds then the e1xx m3 will be quite the head turner. With all that said, I am excited to peek under the hood of one of these.
                Last edited by Guest; 08-10-2006, 06:26 PM.

Comment

I dont mind the look personally. I still dont think we get the full feel without proper rims, untaped, not shitty camera phone flyby shots.
                  Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by nando
                    wtf?
                    Dual banks on an engine with only one exhaust side. Its now a true dual/quad exhaust. The exhaust comes into the side of the canister and it just has 4 outs.

Since the new motor is a V it will have a whole exhaust for each bank, making the dual banks out the back purposeful.

This is probably flounder (comparatively) to the RS4. The RS4 is like the E30 M3, boy racer. Some guy dropping 70k on a super sedan is going to want it to have little to nothing to do with the 30k econobox model.

This one just looks like the regular 3, which doesnt look good to begin with.
                    Im now E30less.
                    sigpic

Comment

looks heavy
                      well, driving in 120 degree heat would do that to a car... but you're right. it does... not crazy about the e92...not a big fan
                      Recent Rebranding!!
                      Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                      E30 SM62/S62
                      E30 M60 V8
                      E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                      Instagram.com/garageaholic
                      Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

I don't think it's really that bad!! But I'm ready to see the REAL thing...
                        Slicktop City!

Comment

I kinda like the look, but it looks less like a "race car" than all the other M3s have..
                          90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

looks heavy
                            Agreed.

Comment

looks heavy
                              so does every 3 series made after the e36
                              Originally posted by ebelements
                              Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Working...
                              X