No announcement yet.

:) Question about e30tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chris still shows up on my global locator as working at the number I used to call him at. just no one ever answers anymore.

Comment

^ chris doesn't even give a heck about u bro. You aint even a person to him.
      let it go.

Comment

Chris ignores E30Tech like a deadbeat dad ignores his child support payments.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

ha ha ha

Comment

You can use http://www.e30techarchive.com/ to check old posts, just change the post ID and your good to go
              -E30 323i 1983
              -Honda CB250n 1980

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skitzy777 View Post
                You can use http://www.e30techarchive.com/ to check old posts, just change the post ID and your good to go

Well that's handy.

Comment

This poor thread.......its become akin to listening to your wife nagging you for 3 years to get out there and paint the garage
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    This poor thread.......its become akin to listening to your wife nagging you for 3 years to get out there and paint the garage
                    And then the garage burns down before you can get to it?

Finally, procrastination pays off...
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Peerless

An update on the one known as Peerless. Robert closed his shop and took over the care of his Father that has since passed. He is currently working for a well to do gentlemen that has a warehouse of old Hotrods and other toys in Ventura Ca.. He is putting a 356 Porsche together at the moment. I have the last Motor that Robert had a hand in building (2.8 Stroker eta crank 272 ect) sitting at my house waiting to be installed. All and all he is doing great and doing triathlons on a 25 year old Peugeot 12 speed. He is and still remains a great source of knowledge..however ever he can still be a pain in the ass..in a good way

Comment

it is good to know he is alive and doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          wife nagging you for 3 years to get out there and paint the garage
                          No wife ever asked for the garage to be painted???? It was more like.....

Wife: "when are you going to fix that cabinet?!?!?"
                          Husband: "you mean the cabinets we're going to rip out and get new ones in 3 months???"
                          Wife: "Yea that one! Why won't you spend 10 hours and fix it?!?!?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

Husband: "you mean the cabinets we're going to rip out and get new ones in 3 months???"

LOL - I am fighting that battle right now... Supposedly, this is the year of the Kitchen remodel, so my garage remodel gets pushed back (another) year. :?
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            2016 Ford Flex
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

You forgot the rest of the story in this context.

Husband: "I just don't have time, plus we're moving soon anyway."
                              Wife: "Oh OK, well then I could fix the cabinets for us. They have sentimental value to me."
                              Husband: "NO ITS MINE YOU CANT HAVE IT, ITS MINE MINE MINE."

Comment

Another favorite.....

Pressure treated 2x8" get delivered by the local yard to build some raised beds for a garden.

"We need to put that wood in the garage so it doesn't get damaged by the rain!!!!!"

You mean the 2x8 that are going to live it's entire life outside, in the dirt? No. I'm not moving them. It's their new home now.

"but, but, but......@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X