Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salvage title, seriously wtf (Redeux) LOL!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salvage title, seriously wtf (Redeux) LOL!

I woke up yesterday morning to find that i had a private message from this little douche monkey. apparently he wasn't too fond of my comments in regard to his troll thread a couple days ago.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

everyone loves an internet tough guy. you say that i don't know you. this is true but i do "know you" little boy. there is, though, one thing that i can see now that i did get wrong. we will get to that in a minute.

here is a tip for your future reference: if you feel you need to go around telling everyone how old you are and how much money you make, its all lies. if you need to tell everyone how smart you are, you are not. just the same, if you think threatening someone over the internet is going to accomplish anything, you are nothing but an angry little girl blaring your horn and flipping people the bird from the safety of your locked prius.

as i stated earlier, you are nothing but a little boy screaming for attention. how do i know this? you made 47 worthless argumentative posts your troll thread(all of this in less than one single day!!!!). you should have been banned for that alone. you have lots of other mental deficiencies too. for example, you are conflicted with closet homosexuality issues. no one here minds if you like to kiss boys. you need to find better ways to channel your anger.

at this point, i can predict 2 things with almost absolute certainty: 1) every time you post spew in this thread or anywhere else on this forum, i am going to be there riding your ass like zorro. here at r3v, we don't suffer fools very well. unfortunately, i perhaps have the least tolerance for noisy little boys than anyone else on the forum. you may think this is an attack you personally. it is not. consider this a personality adjustment. the fact is that you are a little asshole and this is an education in setting you straight. we are here to take up the slack in your mother's parenting deficiencies. 2) the shit you end up posting here is going to very deservedly get you banned.

good luck with your home economics class. there are lots of girls there but none of them would touch you with a ten foot pole. but then, you really aren't interested in them anyway.
    Last edited by flyboyx; 09-04-2016, 07:28 AM.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

He has 47 troll posts in his troll post account?
    AWD > RWD

Comment

Why ban guys like this and lock their threads? This type of craziness is what makes r3v helpful, educational and entertaining. Stay classi baby! ;D
      Last edited by Shock(/\)ave; 09-04-2016, 08:01 AM.

Comment

1994 E30 316i Design Edition Touring / 1991 E30 318is / 1992 E34 M5
        Instagram: @ro4d_runn3r

Comment

That thread was classic!! "You won't like to meet me" lol what a tool!!
          89 325 cabrio in progress m52tub28 swap
          99 540it
          86 Volvo 240 wagon
          99 Cherokee
          13 Passat

Comment

You're right I'm broke, I don't even own a clean e30, I am underemployed and underpaid.

Reread the thread, y'all started the insults. Then you cry uncle when you can't hang.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
            Last edited by ClassiE30; 09-04-2016, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Lol I read that thread when it was a little 5 post nugget, then when I came back later and saw that it had jumped to like 3 pages I figured it was just a shitshow and stayed away. I ain't got time to read shit like that.
              '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
              '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

I didn't read all the posts in the thread but it appears to be a common dispute. Does a salvage title significantly affect the value of a E30? Answers: 1. Yes; 2. No; and 3. Maybe.
                Why all the personal attacks from both sides?

Comment

Originally posted by mark1991 View Post
                  I didn't read all the posts in the thread but it appears to be a common dispute. Does a salvage title significantly affect the value of a E30? Answers: 1. Yes; 2. No; and 3. Maybe.
                  Why all the personal attacks from both sides?
                  You're definitely new here. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Shock(/\)ave View Post
                    You're definitely new here. ;)
                    You say I am new because personal attacks are common here?

Comment

I think he meant 'you are new here' in terms of you not reading the whole thread. If you read douche-tard's posts you'd see where the personal attacks came from, haha.
                      Steve • Toronto
                      1991 318is • Brillantrot
                      Build Thread

Comment

his micro penis is very evident

Comment

The members here are known for handing trolls like pros, tracking down scammers in person, solving crimes, ordering pizza for the unfortunate victims of idiocy, etc.

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                          I think he meant 'you are new here' in terms of you not reading the whole thread. If you read douche-tard's posts you'd see where the personal attacks came from, haha.
                          That too. :)

Comment

Comment

Wow.... He's gone now, and going to lock this thread to avoid future drama.

1992 BMW 325iC
                              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                              X