Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lorin bought a car. (Schnitzer M30 Power)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LateFan
    replied
    Find a crispy clean Bavaria sedan...

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    I think he is going to hack up a roundie to make it front heavy

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    put it in the scout, duh

i'm helping

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    Originally posted by LateFan View Post
    Nice motor, Loren. Tell us more...can't you make this car into what you want since the engine is already there?
    e32 cabrio touring?

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
    This engine will live on, but not in this chassis.. .
    Nice motor, Loren. Tell us more...can't you make this car into what you want since the engine is already there?

Leave a comment:

• delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by Huff View Post
    You're right delatlanta1281.. It's a lot of mixed emotions. I really haven't thought my m30 powered e30 was slow. I mean ever.. Until I met that car. HOLY COW.. So, I'm bummed my car doesn't perform anywhere near that, but, now I have some clearly defined goals. New pistons and cam will happen sooner that later.

I want more time around that motor. It is something special
    Yeah. Yours is as stock as they get if you don't include the mlller. It wouldn't be hard to at least change some small things like a cam to improve power. That being said to get to where Lorin is the management would need to be completely changed. MS3 or something to that extent would allow you to really play with the motor.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    it would be so much easier to just send along your bank info with soc. number. they can just wire it into your account after you send the car.

Leave a comment:

• rcsoundn1
    replied
    ^ sounds like a solid real deal, just send them the car, they will send money order later

Leave a comment:

• priyanka89
    replied
    "Is That Your Car Out There? We Can Give You $10K for It, Easy"

Leave a comment:

• Good & Tight
    replied
    Go on, lets see the 11's....

Leave a comment:

• phreshkid
    replied
    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    i used to date a filipina chick when i lived in american samoa. she would let me wind her up like a pretzel and do whatever i pleased. she could cook the ass out of the back end of a cow. i would get back to my place after a flight to tonga, she would be standing at my door with a bag full of groceries. god bless her too.

where the hell is surf city? is that north cal or south? i always thought you were bay area for some reason.
    Surf City in Huntington Beach, Ca.

We have lots of pretty white girls with crippling psychological issues, but it's an angle I've since mastered.

We also don't wear shoes and say "dude" a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Huff
    replied
    You're right delatlanta1281.. It's a lot of mixed emotions. I really haven't thought my m30 powered e30 was slow. I mean ever.. Until I met that car. HOLY COW.. So, I'm bummed my car doesn't perform anywhere near that, but, now I have some clearly defined goals. New pistons and cam will happen sooner that later.

I want more time around that motor. It is something special

Leave a comment:

• delatlanta1281
    replied
    Have not heard from Huff since he rode in the car. i can only assume speaking is tough through the permagrin

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    i used to date a filipina chick when i lived in american samoa. she would let me wind her up like a pretzel and do whatever i pleased. she could cook the ass out of the back end of a cow. i would get back to my place after a flight to tonga, she would be standing at my door with a bag full of groceries. god bless her too.

where the hell is surf city? is that north cal or south? i always thought you were bay area for some reason.

Huntington beach is the surf city. Have the vans us open every year.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
    I just want to be FWB. I can't commit to a full relationship right now. I just got out of one with a crazy Filipina girl. Bless her heart and her body, but she drained me, physically and mentally.

Flybox, come pick me up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X