Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not like 'new' BMWs

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
    I love the guy that says he is a valet, and drives all these cars, so he knows how they perform. Give me a break, lol. What are you really doing in a valet situation that allows you to understand anything beyond seat position in any car. I hope nothing, because I would fuck you up if you did it to mine.

That said, newer cars take a hell of a lot more to hit the limit than the E30. I daily a slightly modified E90 M3 6MT, and live in Portland, where I drive lonely mountain pass roads very frequently. I find the limit in that car and drive to it, it revs to 8350 for fucks sake, how would you ever enjoy that in town? Under 4k it feels like a 328i and that is part of the charm. It is a wolf in sheep's clothing truly. My 24v e30 cannot even compare and I barely drive it anymore.

To the guy who said these threads are barking up the wrong demographic, I do agree. I am 28, and I can buy these cars, I drive the E90 because I do agree with the rest of the thread bashing on the newer FI performance cars and the watering down of M Division. I test drove an M4, with the intent to trade my M3 in. I drove it through the twistys, flat out, and it failed to excite. My wife, who normally thrashes on the M3 and E30, didn't even care to drive it. She could feel the lack from the passenger's seat.

My point: don't write them off yet. Until the government stepped in and fucked us with emissions and fuel economy, forcing the manufacturers to run to FI, BMW had a good thing going, in some, not all, ways. If you don't believe me, well, I challenge you to come keep up with my E90, whatever you drive. It brings the best out in a way the E30 could only dream of.

In terms of the valet comment I was talking about the looks, interior , tech features , and overall feel of the car. Where does it say I had pushed each one of these cars to their limit? So
    Keep your comments to yourself. Not needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Also if you have a fast car and you valet it and you don't think we are gonna beat on it a little you're high. We couldn't care less

i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
        Also if you have a fast car and you valet it and you don't think we are gonna beat on it a little you're high. We couldn't care less

Wow. Showing your character there, or lack thereof.

Comment

Yikes.
          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Don't valet your car. I'm not trying to pick a fight with someone I'm telling you that's the mindset of the person parking your car they have no incentive to care. If anything happens work covers it. So don't valet your car.

i love bmws

Comment

:popcorn:
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Don't valet your car. I'm not trying to pick a fight with someone I'm telling you that's the mindset of the person parking your car they have no incentive to care. If anything happens work covers it. So don't valet your car.

The inventive is supposed to be that it's your job, but I guess it's easier to blame it on the car owners.
                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Yea I would never valet a car just cause of people like that. I seen a video of some kid valeting a hellcat when they first came out and the guy had a camera hidden in car and you could hear the valet bitching about how he gave him the govern'd key and it only made like 300hp and cut the rev limit in half so he couldn't thrash on his car.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Well, pretty much confirms that all valet's are this guy..

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I will say I had those feeling until I got my M2. I loved my e30 for a lot of reasons, but the M2 hits all the marks and than some. Sure it's not a classic E30, but the interior is a nice place to be everyday and with bolt ons it's plenty powerful.

Originally posted by blunttech
                      Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

He's just Trina kill the cars. Hopefully he wasn't responsible for any tires that poped.

But really, this guy is a piece of garbage. I've had the opportunity to enjoy other people's nice things (boats, high end cars, vacation homes, etc.) with minimal potential for repercussions...and I treated all of those things with respect, as though they were my own or as if I had lent them out myself.

I really wish I knew where you worked so I could let you boss and customers know what an asshole you are.

Get fucked.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

I love how I got called out for my "character" yet you guys are talking about beating me up and telling me to get fucked to someone over the internet I didn't threaten or insult anyone . Internet is funny. Good day all.

i love bmws

Comment

I love how I got called out for my "character" yet you guys are talking about beating me up and telling me to get fucked to someone over the internet I didn't threaten or insult anyone . Internet is funny. Good day all.
                            Feel free to respond to me, then. No threats here.

How do you consider it okay to beat up someone's car when that person has entrusted you to take care of it for them?

Comment

I was talking about the other post sorry. Never said it was ok. I also used the wrong term "beat" is not something I do I'll punch the gas some and feel the power but no drifting or clutch launches. But some of the people I work with and have worked with definitely do and they are all 18 yrs old with no care in the world for their job, is it ok ? No. Is it the reality, yes.

i love bmws

Comment

I was talking about the other post sorry. Never said it was ok. I also used the wrong term "beat" is not something I do I'll punch the gas some and feel the power but no drifting or clutch launches. But some of the people I work with and have worked with definitely do and they are all 18 yrs old with no care in the world for their job, is it ok ? No. Is it the reality, yes.
                                Hence the phrase think before you speak (type).

When you said "we" are gonna beat on it, you implied that you also partake in beating on strangers cars. Furthermore, no, I don't think anybody is "high" because they don't assume a stranger whose sole job responsibility is to safely and responsibly park their car, is going to beat on their car.

That'd be like a realtor saying "anybody who entrusts me to list their house and doesn't think I'm going to enjoy their pool, shit in their toilet, watch movies in their home theater, etc. is high." NO, absolutely not. There is no fucking way I will ever accept your statement that when you entrust your belongs to someone else, you should expect them to abuse it.

I hope the next person to drive your e30 without your supervision dumps the clutch and cracks your oil pan...you should just assume that's their goal.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                                Sounds like you need a massage.
                                Originally posted by kpeng
                                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Working...
                                X