• Show
Clear All

some amazing gifts this year, for sure
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Checked my tracking and my gift is in the local Fedex as of 245pm today, so likely wont be delivered until Monday (hopefully!)
      Steve • Toronto
      1991 318is • Brillantrot
      Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
        Checked my tracking and my gift is in the local Fedex as of 245pm today, so likely wont be delivered until Monday (hopefully!)
        I know how ya feel. Mine is literally 10 kms away from the recipient.

Soooo close! I wonder if they'll get it tomorrow...maybe Monday at the latest.
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by CHANTARS View Post
          Guilty! Enjoy man! The air freshener smells bomb and is super strong, so use wisely haha.

Awesome, thanks man!

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
          Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

You’re welcome! I would have cleaned them up and painted prior to sending but it’s so cold out. Sick build sir

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
            Bad ass! A pair of Euro Grills and some trim paint! Thank you very much whoever sent this! I will clean these up and install them as soon as the weather clears up

sigpic

89' 325is - Alpine

Comment

My package arrived yesterday. Original accessories booklet and a neat plug welding tool.
              Interested to try the tool out. Thanks!

Originally posted by 2mAn
              The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Cool to see all these gifts. Thanks to all those who have PM'd me. I only replied when some action was required. I have read them all. We haven't had any issues so far with people flaking. Feel free to reach out if there is a problem.

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                You're welcome!

Soft shackles are the new thang nowadays for offroading and recovery. All the hip overlanding kids are using them. I bought some for myself when ordering yours.

If they break, they don't explode. Hoping to keep you and others safe. Had to jump on the t4r forum you're on, chase down your username, register, and sneak through your build thread to see if it would be a good gift or not.

Not sure where the 18,000,000 rounds per second came from, to be honest. Wanted to share the capacity of the shackle with you, and was working on a rhyme scheme. Sorta failed a bit. Oh wells.

I get back into town tomorrow, hoping my gift has arrived, though I'll stash mine under the tree until xmas day.
                Your gift already came in handy. I pulled an old lady in a Saturn out of some gravel she drove into on the side of the road for some reason. Her front wheels were buried and her ass end was in traffic. It was quick to hook the soft shackle around her attachment point and pull her out. Thanks again!

Comment

Says my guy got part 1 of his gift. The second one didnt hit me until Wednesday so not sure if it will be there in time

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

My package arrived today :D
                    Very nice Stephen, thank you!
                    I really like this lot!
                    Cheers!
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                      My package arrived today :D
                      Very nice Stephen, thank you!
                      I really like this lot!
                      Cheers!
                      Glad you liked it! Hope you like the beer - its a local one from here in Ontario that I've been addicted to lately.
                      Steve • Toronto
                      1991 318is • Brillantrot
                      Build Thread

Comment

also got a sick bmw poster. Its out in my car rn (! finally back in the e30 game-thread coming soon) but I'll post a pic tomorrow. Thanks! Merry Christmas/Happy holidays guys!
                        1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                          Your gift already came in handy. I pulled an old lady in a Saturn out of some gravel she drove into on the side of the road for some reason. Her front wheels were buried and her ass end was in traffic. It was quick to hook the soft shackle around her attachment point and pull her out. Thanks again!
                          Excellent! Glad you were able to help out!
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Secret santa sent me a 3d printed build your own S54. I'll get a picture up in the next day or so when I get a chance. Thanks a bunch, its super cool.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                              Secret santa sent me a 3d printed build your own S54. I'll get a picture up in the next day or so when I get a chance. Thanks a bunch, its super cool.
                              Thats awesome! I want one!
                              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                                sounds insane... pics please!

sent from hell.
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                '90 325i sedan daily driven
                                '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Working...
                                X