Official 2018 Secret Santa Sign-Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cheffy30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Metallated killed it. I told him I was into cooking and he made me this kick ass cutting board. He reached out to me and told me it would be a little late but I don’t mind. Seriously worth the wait. Great job and thanks!

    that's fucking awesome....

    sent from hell using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Metallated killed it. I told him I was into cooking and he made me this kick ass cutting board. He reached out to me and told me it would be a little late but I don’t mind. Seriously worth the wait. Great job and thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    The wine of your eyelids has given me a light glow

    Not a drop in the cup anymore and the pouch flabby and empty-licking heart and tongue[/I]


    If anyone speaks German I'm sure there's a more casual translation that makes a bit more sense. :D

    I can't imagine a much better translation that !

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Lol, no worries Steve! Glad to hear you will enjoy the tea collection!

    Leave a comment:


  • Powling
    replied
    Was finally able to pick up my SS gift from Canada Post today! Thanks Stanley Rockafella for the great care package - the Twinings tea was a great gift too given my English heritage and that I drink about 4-5 cups of tea a day, haha. Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by Reichart12
    A bit slow getting a photo of up the gift. Thanks again SS

    That is badass

    Leave a comment:


  • Reichart12
    replied
    A bit slow getting a photo of up the gift. Thanks again SS

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    I'm glad you like it! I'll get my girlfriend to translate it, she speaks German. Should have had her do it before hand. Or my friend in Germany who I had send it to me for the occasion.
    Something about an empty mug and something about hearts/tongues. Probably idiomatic.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    I'm glad you like it! I'll get my girlfriend to translate it, she speaks German. Should have had her do it before hand. Or my friend in Germany who I had send it to me for the occasion.


    Originally posted by agent
    I received my SS gift today, a great selection of beer and a killer stein!

    These all look awesome Mike, and I can't wait to try them. Thank you!


    Ninja edit - here are the Google translations of the words on the stein:

    The wine of your eyelids has given me a light glow

    Not a drop in the cup anymore and the pouch flabby and empty-licking heart and tongue



    If anyone speaks German I'm sure there's a more casual translation that makes a bit more sense. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    I received my SS gift today, a great selection of beer and a killer stein!

    These all look awesome Mike, and I can't wait to try them. Thank you!








    Ninja edit - here are the Google translations of the words on the stein:

    The wine of your eyelids has given me a light glow

    Not a drop in the cup anymore and the pouch flabby and empty-licking heart and tongue



    If anyone speaks German I'm sure there's a more casual translation that makes a bit more sense. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Originally posted by e30austin
    Lol, awesome. Wear it with pride!
    I see the movie reference you slipped in there


    Wear it with pride maaaaaan
    Last edited by Matt-B; 12-30-2018, 10:38 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng
    Thanks man! Love the gifts. Can never have enough E30/BMW/car related t-shirts to my wife's irritation :D :D :D wore the shirt already to family dinner last night
    Lol, awesome. Wear it with pride!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sh3rpak!ng
    replied
    Originally posted by e30austin
    Glad you enjoyed them - post pics when the puzzle is framed!
    Thanks man! Love the gifts. Can never have enough E30/BMW/car related t-shirts to my wife's irritation :D :D :D wore the shirt already to family dinner last night

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng
    Not sure who it was on here... but I received an awesome jigsaw puzzle of a 3.0 CSL going full tilt on track and a slick BMW t shirt - perfectly sized.

    Thank you!! Probably will build the puzzle and frame it
    Glad you enjoyed them - post pics when the puzzle is framed!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sh3rpak!ng
    replied
    Not sure who it was on here... but I received an awesome jigsaw puzzle of a 3.0 CSL going full tilt on track and a slick BMW t shirt - perfectly sized.

    Thank you!! Probably will build the puzzle and frame it

    Leave a comment:

Working...