Official 2018 Secret Santa Sign-Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    ^^ Damn, that's an excellent gift set!

    I am very pleased with the gift that I will be receiving soon. Confirmed the order just this morning.

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Bad ass! A pair of Euro Grills and some trim paint! Thank you very much whoever sent this! I will clean these up and install them as soon as the weather clears up

    Leave a comment:


  • wworm
    replied
    Originally posted by Powling
    Yo your dog looks super awesome.
    its that fresh hair cut!


    Originally posted by SuperSecretSam
    Gotta say the “beer color” was pretty great! Really enjoying this album too, some great German Punk, I’ve been jamming to it while working on stuff for the car.
    glad to hear it man!

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com

    Thank you to my own personal Santa as well! This will be replacing my current CA-approved limited capacity mug that I currently use at the bunker


    You're welcome Dave! :mrgreen:

    There's another package on the way. I was going to send everything to you together but there was a snafu with the mug shipping (which wasn't my fault!) so it ended up having to come to you directly.
    Last edited by agent; 12-19-2018, 08:12 PM. Reason: typo

    Leave a comment:


  • Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com
    Glad you like it Stan! I was hoping you were a fan of the classics. Let me know if there are any sizing issues with the shirt or anything. I was going to include a gift receipt along with a note, but it's still sitting here on my desk lol.
    You got it Dave! I love the classics, actually looking to build a 3.0cs next! Thanks again!

    Leave a comment:


  • DealinDave@Blunttech.com
    replied
    Originally posted by Staszek
    Awesome gift thank you!! So two things, first you can never have too many Tshirts, I dont care what my wife says!

    Second, I never drank coffee up until 2 months ago when I decided to kick the soda habit and needed a caffeine replacement, so perfect timing.

    Lastly, those keychains rock and will look perfect with my project once its done! Thank you whoever you are!
    Glad you like it Stan! I was hoping you were a fan of the classics. Let me know if there are any sizing issues with the shirt or anything. I was going to include a gift receipt along with a note, but it's still sitting here on my desk lol.


    Thank you to my own personal Santa as well! This will be replacing my current CA-approved limited capacity mug that I currently use at the bunker

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by MR E30 325is
    You're welcome!... Had to jump on the t4r forum you're on, chase down your username, register, and sneak through your build thread to see if it would be a good gift or not.
    My favorite thing about the Secret Santa is the stalking that goes on to get the best gift.

    well done Sir

    Leave a comment:


  • Staszek
    replied
    Awesome gift thank you!! So two things, first you can never have too many Tshirts, I dont care what my wife says!

    Second, I never drank coffee up until 2 months ago when I decided to kick the soda habit and needed a caffeine replacement, so perfect timing.

    Lastly, those keychains rock and will look perfect with my project once its done! Thank you whoever you are!

    Leave a comment:


  • SuperSecretSam
    replied
    Originally posted by wworm
    WOO! I gotta say, I don't listen to a whole lot of punk, but I listened to this album and a few others that I saw in vinyl form on ebay and this was def my favorite. Plus its "beer colored"
    Gotta say the “beer color” was pretty great! Really enjoying this album too, some great German Punk, I’ve been jamming to it while working on stuff for the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Powling
    replied
    Originally posted by wworm
    My person should have gotten theirs yesterday

    I’m assuming this is a r3v gift? Love em! Dog approves even though she was hoping the package was full of treats. Thanks whoever this was!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yo your dog looks super awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • wworm
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperSecretSam
    My Person has received The first half.

    Got mine. Giving it a listen now! Thanks to whoever sent this, this is fantastic!

    EDIT: I failed at attaching a photo from mobile. It’s a punk rock album on Vinyl by Oxymoron
    WOO! I gotta say, I don't listen to a whole lot of punk, but I listened to this album and a few others that I saw in vinyl form on ebay and this was def my favorite. Plus its "beer colored"
    Last edited by wworm; 12-18-2018, 06:41 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • SuperSecretSam
    replied
    My Person has received The first half.

    Got mine. Giving it a listen now! Thanks to whoever sent this, this is fantastic!

    EDIT: I failed at attaching a photo from mobile. It’s a punk rock album on Vinyl by Oxymoron

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • wworm
    replied
    My person should have gotten theirs yesterday


    I’m assuming this is a r3v gift? Love em! Dog approves even though she was hoping the package was full of treats. Thanks whoever this was!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Powling
    replied
    Mine is shipped out express tomorrow - was suppose to be shipped last week but one item was delayed in shipping, but it will be there before end of the week!

    Leave a comment:

Working...