Official 2018 Secret Santa Sign-Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DealinDave@Blunttech.com
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    You're welcome Dave! :mrgreen:

    There's another package on the way. I was going to send everything to you together but there was a snafu with the mug shipping (which wasn't my fault!) so it ended up having to come to you directly.
    Just got back to work this morning and had a few more goodies waiting for me. You killed it Chris, thanks again! Also thanks to ST1G for organizing this year.

    Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

    Leave a comment:


  • cheffy30
    replied
    Originally posted by Reichart12
    Secret santa sent me a 3d printed build your own S54. I'll get a picture up in the next day or so when I get a chance. Thanks a bunch, its super cool.
    sounds insane... pics please!

    sent from hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by Reichart12
    Secret santa sent me a 3d printed build your own S54. I'll get a picture up in the next day or so when I get a chance. Thanks a bunch, its super cool.
    Thats awesome! I want one!

    Leave a comment:


  • Reichart12
    replied
    Secret santa sent me a 3d printed build your own S54. I'll get a picture up in the next day or so when I get a chance. Thanks a bunch, its super cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Your gift already came in handy. I pulled an old lady in a Saturn out of some gravel she drove into on the side of the road for some reason. Her front wheels were buried and her ass end was in traffic. It was quick to hook the soft shackle around her attachment point and pull her out. Thanks again!
    Excellent! Glad you were able to help out!

    Leave a comment:


  • wworm
    replied
    also got a sick bmw poster. Its out in my car rn (! finally back in the e30 game-thread coming soon) but I'll post a pic tomorrow. Thanks! Merry Christmas/Happy holidays guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • Powling
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella
    My package arrived today :D
    Very nice Stephen, thank you!
    I really like this lot!
    Cheers!
    Glad you liked it! Hope you like the beer - its a local one from here in Ontario that I've been addicted to lately.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    My package arrived today :D
    Very nice Stephen, thank you!
    I really like this lot!
    Cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Says my guy got part 1 of his gift. The second one didnt hit me until Wednesday so not sure if it will be there in time

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Cool to see all these gifts. Thanks to all those who have PM'd me. I only replied when some action was required. I have read them all. We haven't had any issues so far with people flaking. Feel free to reach out if there is a problem.


    Originally posted by MR E30 325is
    You're welcome!

    Soft shackles are the new thang nowadays for offroading and recovery. All the hip overlanding kids are using them. I bought some for myself when ordering yours.

    If they break, they don't explode. Hoping to keep you and others safe. Had to jump on the t4r forum you're on, chase down your username, register, and sneak through your build thread to see if it would be a good gift or not.

    Not sure where the 18,000,000 rounds per second came from, to be honest. Wanted to share the capacity of the shackle with you, and was working on a rhyme scheme. Sorta failed a bit. Oh wells.

    I get back into town tomorrow, hoping my gift has arrived, though I'll stash mine under the tree until xmas day.
    Your gift already came in handy. I pulled an old lady in a Saturn out of some gravel she drove into on the side of the road for some reason. Her front wheels were buried and her ass end was in traffic. It was quick to hook the soft shackle around her attachment point and pull her out. Thanks again!

    Leave a comment:


  • sampayne
    replied
    My package arrived yesterday. Original accessories booklet and a neat plug welding tool.
    Interested to try the tool out. Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • VBe30
    replied
    You’re welcome! I would have cleaned them up and painted prior to sending but it’s so cold out. Sick build sir


    Originally posted by acolella76
    Bad ass! A pair of Euro Grills and some trim paint! Thank you very much whoever sent this! I will clean these up and install them as soon as the weather clears up

    Leave a comment:


  • semaj4712
    replied
    Originally posted by CHANTARS
    Guilty! Enjoy man! The air freshener smells bomb and is super strong, so use wisely haha.

    Awesome, thanks man!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Originally posted by Powling
    Checked my tracking and my gift is in the local Fedex as of 245pm today, so likely wont be delivered until Monday (hopefully!)
    I know how ya feel. Mine is literally 10 kms away from the recipient.

    Soooo close! I wonder if they'll get it tomorrow...maybe Monday at the latest.

    Leave a comment:


  • Powling
    replied
    Checked my tracking and my gift is in the local Fedex as of 245pm today, so likely wont be delivered until Monday (hopefully!)

    Leave a comment:

Working...