Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m42club back tonight

Hey guys,

M42club should be back tonight hopefully. Although we have lost almost all info minus usernames etc. due to the gay hactorz. For those who don't know our server was hacked and now we are being moved onto a new server. It'll be nice to finally be back :twisted:

Lets get all that good info and discussions back on asap ;)
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

this sucks...did we loose every post as well?
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

yeah b/c it would take forever to look through all the coding to see where they got in and what all they messed with. So pretty much we are starting over :(
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Thats a serious bummer. I still need to start showing my face there more often.
        Back to my roots

Comment

ah fuck...that seriously sucks

so many great posts...FUCK

Comment

What is m42club?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
              What is m42club?
              www.m42club.com a really informative forum for m42 owners. Its specific to us so its nice ;)

Comment

So this is run by the same guy who runs Bikeguide.org? (Sheepdog) ?

Comment

Gay. I had tons of useful stuff saved in my PM's.

I guess I'll be able to post some updates on my 2.0 stroker tonight!

Comment

The FAQ section had so many good writeups in there alone. I hope at least some of that content can be saved.
                    Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by KevRC4130 View Post
                      So this is run by the same guy who runs Bikeguide.org? (Sheepdog) ?
                      yes sir

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
                        The FAQ section had so many good writeups in there alone. I hope at least some of that content can be saved.
                        no. shit.

fuck.

i know i didn't post there..

but damn -
                        there was a lot of great stuff consolodated there for us 'one year' wonders.
                        .. and i for one really appreciated it.

hope it 'gets back up' soon and in good shape.

-----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

i hope sheepdog can get some info back...there was a TON of informative posts and the FAQ section was unbelievable.

Fuckin stupid hackers...why did they hack it in the first place?

Comment

I know seriously, of all the places to hack and fuck up, why a small car forum?
                            Back to my roots

Comment

well the server was prob the reason, there were 7 sites on it

Comment

Working...
                              X