The HOTTEST 190E I've ever seen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Digitalwave
    replied
    asubimmer's car has stock 14" basketweaves.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    the w124's like 300e's look way better then the w201 190e's modded. 190's are still cool especially the cosworth edition. pure sex, but if you want an old benz w124s are the way to go.

    Leave a comment:


  • Slick92GS-R
    replied
    the first 190 looks great in black --- something about the back of the car doesn't look right ..photshop maybe?

    on a rwd car, its a must to have lip on the wheels..-- on the 'asubimmer' car, looks like simply large diameter stocks.. great for keeping a low profile/sleeper.. not an attention grabber, but the entire package fits well

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    I think all the cars posted were pretty sweet in their own way.

    I think the Mexicans have been doing rim poke long before the Euros ever did, but its more p.c. to call it "euro-style."

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Originally posted by cowden_12
    hahaha........ddongbap, your sig is awesome.
    Circa 2002.

    Leave a comment:


  • cowden_12
    replied
    hahaha........ddongbap, your sig is awesome. If youve had it for a while it's the first time ive seen it. 190 are awesome no matter what. Guy i work with dad has one with the amg package. Ive been talkin to him about sellin it for a while. no deal though

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Originally posted by asubimmer
    that stance screams mexican sorry...

    this one is MUCH hotter
    Holy shit, that's awesome. The first couple that Josh posted... Meh, not so much. They look too much like every stretched E30 that are euro friends are so crazy about. Looks like ass really....

    Leave a comment:


  • ddongbap
    replied
    This is a quote from some read I found.

    The "Evo II" included the AMG PowerPack fitted to the same short stroke 2.5 engine as the Evolution, as well as a full SLS suspension allowing vehicle ride height to be adjusted from an interior switch. Again the most obvious modification to the Evolution II is a radically designed body kit designed by Prof. Richard Eppler from the University of Stuttgart, with a very large adjustable rear wing, rear window spoiler, and unique Evolution II 17 inch wheels. That body kit served an aerodynamic purpose it was wind tunnel tested to reduce drag to 0.29 while at the same time increasing downforce. Period anecdotes tell of a BMW executive who was quoted as saying "if that rear wing works, we'll have to redesign our wind tunnel.". The anecdote claims that BMW did.
    This is refering to the 190E AMG EvoII, which is the one with the DTM wing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Streetspec_iS
    replied
    slick! euro to the max.

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    I'd like to stress again that this is the hottest 190E I'VE ever seen. I'VE ever seen. As in ME. In MY opinion. I never said everyone had to agree! :D

    That first DTM 190 has the Crocodile Dundee of front splitters. "That's not a splittah. THIS is a splittah..."

    It's not our fault your taste sucks.;)


    Opinions in general suck don't they.

    Leave a comment:


  • SykoBMW
    replied
    I was sitting at a light the other day and this 190E went by me coming off the highway and I wanted to pull a 180 and stop the guy. I believe it was a stock body kit of some sort with a stock wing? It had stock wheels and ride height which is why I believe it was all stock. I dunno, I wanted it though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    First car is sickness!

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed


    dude you can flip pancakes with that splitter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by joshh
    Yep, this car is much nicer.
    I'd like to stress again that this is the hottest 190E I'VE ever seen. I'VE ever seen. As in ME. In MY opinion. I never said everyone had to agree! :D

    That first DTM 190 has the Crocodile Dundee of front splitters. "That's not a splittah. THIS is a splittah..."

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Yea Josh, I saw one of those 190E's SLAMMED with that wing in orlando and my jaw went to the floor.

    Leave a comment:

Working...