Bad Night

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MR 325
    replied
    Shutup.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by FifeDog236
    Hey thanks for the play by play on pms. Much appreciated.
    i think it is important.

    thoughwe kinda fell behind lately. too much PM'ing! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • AdironRider
    replied
    Hey thanks for the play by play on pms. Much appreciated.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by euroshark
    Ahhh, thats because I closed the window before I hit send... Now you really do have a PM.
    returned the message
    waiting for reply

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    Ahhh, thats because I closed the window before I hit send... Now you really do have a PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by euroshark
    PM sent...
    not recieved yet.........

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    PM sent...

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by mtechnik
    Smell like asshole....YIKES....

    Good the damage stoped there.
    yeah, i would not be happy right now if i damaged something. i was still pissed i had to push that bitch a good 1.5 miles. fucking a. cars were all pissed at me and my buddy. it was bs. if only it would held on for a little longer. lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Smelled like asshole... uuhhh YIKES....

    Good the damage stoped there.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by euroshark
    Well thats what I mean, get a whole front end that isn't fucked up! I remember you saying that you have the pieces, but you need to attach a new front clip, right?

    Shit, you should just buy my almost complete 335i... You come and tow it away and I will give you some free E46 M3 stock suspension and a special clearance price on the car! I'm just about completely unmotivated to finish it at this point... And it's nowhere near as fucked up as your car! All it needs are shocks, a driveshaft shortening ($100), and an exhaust system... Plus its a Euro 3.5, it's got enough torque to make all your dreams come true :pimp:
    how much? tell me now!

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    Well thats what I mean, get a whole front end that isn't fucked up! I remember you saying that you have the pieces, but you need to attach a new front clip, right?

    Shit, you should just buy my almost complete 335i... You come and tow it away and I will give you some free E46 M3 stock suspension and a special clearance price on the car! I'm just about completely unmotivated to finish it at this point... And it's nowhere near as fucked up as your car! All it needs are shocks, a driveshaft shortening ($100), and an exhaust system... Plus its a Euro 3.5, it's got enough torque to make all your dreams come true :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by euroshark
    lol, I bet that plant knows whos boss!



    You should spend the money on a front end... Or, get the seat, use it for a month, send it to me and I will send you my battery cover. I think that's fair!

    lol, yeah that weed is my bitch now.

    i have the front end! i think i am going to add that to my sig, so i dont have to keep telling people that i have all the pieces, i just cant put them back on correct!

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    so i tell him to forget the cables, and i take the pic of it, and i purposely spill some battery acid on a weed. and today we looked at it, and it was pwned. majorly.
    lol, I bet that plant knows whos boss!

    though i might be getting a nice recaro bucket seat.
    You should spend the money on a front end... Or, get the seat, use it for a month, send it to me and I will send you my battery cover. I think that's fair!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    it's okay. you should have seen it when I got a 1/4" drive ratchet stuck between the positive terminal of my starter and the brake booster. it melted the wrench, welded it to the booster and totally fried the fluid in the brake lines (and I had JUST flushed it with new superblue!). no damage done, but it wasted a good 3 hours of my time..
    yeah, no damage either, but just a pain in the ass and waste of money.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    it's okay. you should have seen it when I got a 1/4" drive ratchet stuck between the positive terminal of my starter and the brake booster. it melted the wrench, welded it to the booster and totally fried the fluid in the brake lines (and I had JUST flushed it with new superblue!). no damage done, but it wasted a good 3 hours of my time..

    Leave a comment:

Working...