pointless to argue.
well no, not really. i just got my first home, so i have shit to pay and stuff.
i will try, but it is to hard.
Bad Night
Collapse
X
-
dude, its funny how you agree with every negative comment put towards you...But thats not really a good thing.
Dont you have other things to put into that car besides Recaros and shit??
Man up and get the car back into good shape 1st.
E30 beaters make me sad:(Leave a comment:
-
-
the negative terminal on the battery............And this my friends is what a short does in a car. Lets say it was acting as a 0.1 ohm resistor (probably lower resistance in actuality which will give you even more current) with 13V. That makes it 130 amps.
You say the lid was jammed under the positive terminal? What else was the lid touching?Leave a comment:
-
i vote that we change his tag from e30 modder to village idiot......Leave a comment:
-
-
be happy you drive an e30. I just bought a battery for my e36...$142. PWNEDLeave a comment:
-
:giggle::nice::giggle: this thread made me laugh. i like you. will you be my friend?
and then i laughed again at your sig. :giggle::nice::giggle:
im so sad.:loco:Leave a comment:
-
-
And this my friends is what a short does in a car. Lets say it was acting as a 0.1 ohm resistor (probably lower resistance in actuality which will give you even more current) with 13V. That makes it 130 amps.
You say the lid was jammed under the positive terminal? What else was the lid touching?Leave a comment:
-
-
Haha, I suppose there is some truth in that... Honestly though, I just started school again, I just joined the National Guard, I'm working as a recruiting assistant, and I have 3 other cars. I'd love to get it done, but if I can sell it for enough money to come out even on the money I have put into it, I won't see it as a loss.You are a lazy fuck. I don't mean to be mean. Get your car done. You will surely be happy when you drive it.
If I don't sell it, I'll have a shit ton of money to put in it by this time next year... But if I do, I will have a shit ton of money to buy an 8 series or a 928S... Either of those are mighty tempting.Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: