Bad Night

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by german g
    dude, its funny how you agree with every negative comment put towards you...But thats not really a good thing.

    Dont you have other things to put into that car besides Recaros and shit??

    Man up and get the car back into good shape 1st.

    E30 beaters make me sad:(
    pointless to argue.

    well no, not really. i just got my first home, so i have shit to pay and stuff.

    i will try, but it is to hard.

    Leave a comment:


  • german g
    replied
    dude, its funny how you agree with every negative comment put towards you...But thats not really a good thing.

    Dont you have other things to put into that car besides Recaros and shit??

    Man up and get the car back into good shape 1st.

    E30 beaters make me sad:(

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by sidewaysdave
    i vote that we change his tag from e30 modder to village idiot......
    hahahha, that would be unique. sounds good.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by netcsk
    And this my friends is what a short does in a car. Lets say it was acting as a 0.1 ohm resistor (probably lower resistance in actuality which will give you even more current) with 13V. That makes it 130 amps.

    You say the lid was jammed under the positive terminal? What else was the lid touching?
    the negative terminal on the battery............

    Leave a comment:


  • sidewaysdave
    replied
    i vote that we change his tag from e30 modder to village idiot......

    Leave a comment:


  • turbo_negro69
    replied
    Originally posted by golfdmb18
    be happy you drive an e30. I just bought a battery for my e36...$142. PWNED
    what does that have anything to do with driving an e30???
    not all batteries cost the same:loco:

    Leave a comment:


  • golfdmb18
    replied
    be happy you drive an e30. I just bought a battery for my e36...$142. PWNED

    Leave a comment:


  • veks
    replied
    :giggle::nice::giggle: this thread made me laugh. i like you. will you be my friend?

    and then i laughed again at your sig. :giggle::nice::giggle:

    im so sad.:loco:

    Leave a comment:


  • turbo_negro69
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeE30325i
    .
    moral of the story - dont leave your battery cover off..
    have a good day.

    fixed it for you:D

    Leave a comment:


  • netcsk
    replied
    And this my friends is what a short does in a car. Lets say it was acting as a 0.1 ohm resistor (probably lower resistance in actuality which will give you even more current) with 13V. That makes it 130 amps.

    You say the lid was jammed under the positive terminal? What else was the lid touching?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    Originally posted by FifeDog236
    Hey thanks for the play by play on pms. Much appreciated.
    hehe pms

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Shutup.
    you.

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    You are a lazy fuck. I don't mean to be mean. Get your car done. You will surely be happy when you drive it.
    Haha, I suppose there is some truth in that... Honestly though, I just started school again, I just joined the National Guard, I'm working as a recruiting assistant, and I have 3 other cars. I'd love to get it done, but if I can sell it for enough money to come out even on the money I have put into it, I won't see it as a loss.

    If I don't sell it, I'll have a shit ton of money to put in it by this time next year... But if I do, I will have a shit ton of money to buy an 8 series or a 928S... Either of those are mighty tempting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike325
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Shutup.
    LOL

    euroshark:

    You are a lazy fuck. I don't mean to be mean. Get your car done. You will surely be happy when you drive it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Shutup.

    X infinity !

    Leave a comment:

Working...