I need your votes guys!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blitzer
    replied
    i've always liked how yr ride is set up... no doubt its the shapest among the lot... good luck on yr 'win'..;)

    if i ever get to tha states, i wanna get a ride in yo wheels man...

    and pls ditch that 'for SALE' bit in yr sig... its heart-breakin...

    Leave a comment:


  • Eurospec
    replied
    Voted. You must keep the car if you win :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
    If you don't win that, then those people are blind!!!
    exactly...

    Leave a comment:


  • RCWells
    replied
    If I win, it's a Miller Performance MAF setup and cat-back system. I'll have to make some changes to the current setup of course, but supposedly, the gains are pretty decent. If nothing else, the throttle response would have to improve.

    Thanks again for all your votes! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    vote-eeedddd

    Leave a comment:


  • cactusjacks1
    replied
    Originally posted by JPL
    that wasn't even close
    Got my vote!!

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    Done, what do you win?

    Good luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • JPL
    replied
    that wasn't even close

    Leave a comment:


  • aaronmjr
    replied
    voted for ya!

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    Originally posted by trent
    There isn't even another choice.

    same w/ the e34 IMO... A & B

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    I voted for you too, the euro e30 convertable was nice also.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    lol I thought you were getting rid of the car.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Voted for you, since Dom has something else in the works, he doesn't need to do anything to his m20..

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric Giles
    replied
    Well I think you can guess who I voted for!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alecs MacDonald
    replied
    I voted........................for the other guy j/k, goodluck, your car really deserves to win.

    Leave a comment:

Working...