Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for tripple side draft manifolds - DCOE pattern

Are these available?

Anyone out here run ITB's? Looking to pickup a set of manifolds with a DCOE pattern...

Hopefully they aren't as hard to find as hen's teeth!

I know I put this in the General... trying to get the views. Thanks for any replies. New job has this on the restricted list so now I can only post once in a while.

On a side note... dyno'd the car Saturday - 168whp 162ft/lb tq @ ~5850rpm

Was running like sh*t too so I know there's anoter ~5-10whp tucked away somewhere. Made me happy though to put those numbers down tho...

Siiiiiick, theres a 330hp M30 running tripple 45 DCOEs!! I don't have a damn clue where to find the manifold, other than maybe checking with Kormann...
    '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Just curious, where'd you get it dynoed?

Originally posted by whysimon
      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Nice numbers. OT, how was your trip?
        Originally posted by cabriodster87
        "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
        Originally posted by Kershaw
        i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

what about the dude on the FAQ selling manifolds??? i think he has what you need if youd open up that wallet. triple 45's on an m20 would sound so badass
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

or dreaded ebay.de

Comment

i made a thread about 3 side drafts but nobody fucking replyed.......

ive seent the manifolds go for 800 dollars not including carbs. finding a nice set of side drafts is gunna be pretty tough. ive decided im going to do a down draft set up. 2 3barrals. top secret stuff. lolz best to have somebody make one for you for your application

yes i know you said itb set up.
              Last edited by moatilliatta; 05-07-2007, 09:25 PM.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
              @Zakspeed_US

Comment

All hotels in Estremadura. The best selection of Estremadura hotels with reviews and maps. Book in advance and save.

That's all i found...

Comment

Fred it was at a shop in Seekonk, MA but I think a different one than you mentioned. Called custom Performance.... $80 for three pulls - cant complain.

Mike, trip was amazing! I posted a link for the photos I took. Close to 300 pics and more than 50% of them were of cars & bikes. We even happened upon some Hungarian hookers in the Piazza de Republica in Florence on day two - our buddy scored some hash from them! Not that I condone that behavior (working in the financial securities industry) but it was damm funny!

BLUNT do you mean dap? I could try him I suppose - didnt even think of that. I want to put a fuel injected ITB setup on the next motor I build but need the manifolds first. IMO its MUCH easier to buy used/new than to get something custom fabbed up....

I'll keep looking. Thanks all. Tripple 45's sounds crazy. Rob G. @ BavAuto has a 2.9 or 3.0L stroker in his e21 323i with tripple side drafts on it. That thing spends more time sideways than driving straight.

Comment

Who knew that Seekonk had more than one dyno! :mrgreen: It must be the dyno capital of Massachusetts. Did you get AFRs? I can't believe a car that's running shitty can get decent numbers!

Originally posted by whysimon
                    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by winstontj View Post
                      Fred it was at a shop in Seekonk, MA but I think a different one than you mentioned. Called custom Performance.... $80 for three pulls - cant complain.

Mike, trip was amazing! I posted a link for the photos I took. Close to 300 pics and more than 50% of them were of cars & bikes. We even happened upon some Hungarian hookers in the Piazza de Republica in Florence on day two - our buddy scored some hash from them! Not that I condone that behavior (working in the financial securities industry) but it was damm funny!

BLUNT do you mean dap? I could try him I suppose - didnt even think of that. I want to put a fuel injected ITB setup on the next motor I build but need the manifolds first. IMO its MUCH easier to buy used/new than to get something custom fabbed up....

I'll keep looking. Thanks all. Tripple 45's sounds crazy. Rob G. @ BavAuto has a 2.9 or 3.0L stroker in his e21 323i with tripple side drafts on it. That thing spends more time sideways than driving straight.
                      im pretty sure he has down drafts.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

what about the guy over at 666 fabrication?

Comment

Working...
                        X